Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

If it doesn't break the low relatively soon I may look to go long. The downward pressure may be over. GBP is currently in an hourly up trend so that may continue on.

Peter

both audusd and eurusd dipped on the numbers and have fully recovered. My aud trade is going to cr@p out it appears.

Peter

was close to getting stopped out on both trades but now looks like both hare moving down again.

Peter

stopped out on gbp -12
well that's that. Very little movement after the initial spike down.

Peter

stopped out on gbp -12
well that's that. Very little movement after the initial spike down.

Peter

were you hoping for a quick downside follow thru on that post Gdp data 1hr bearish thrust close ? (Unfortunately irt closed at potential support - ie a previous 4hr/1hr swing hi/lo zone with Daily S2 and 3 x fibs incl 23.6% 5769-6172.) Stopp too tight perhaps to trade that 1hr candle ?

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 94
were you hoping for a quick downside follow thru on that post Gdp data 1hr bearish thrust close ? (Unfortunately irt closed at potential support - ie a previous 4hr/1hr swing hi/lo zone with Daily S2 and 3 x fibs incl 23.6% 5769-6172.) Stopp too tight perhaps to trade that 1hr candle ?

G/L

I picked up a few pips on the 1st trade with the initial spike down so I'm not out all that much fortunately. I think it may be more of my entries were bad than stops too tight. I was looking for follow through with the lousy gbp data but just didn't get it. We'll see what happens later when the US data comes out.

Peter

Afternoon all.Was fixing a fence yesterday, hope things went well. I started April so well but am now behind for the month.Does nayone have that link for Mile Bagdaddy seminar,that should be fun