Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Bp, did you notice that big pair of t^ts that joined the thread yesterday,seems full of herself:)
just checked its another from the lady boy collection

Last edited:
oh heaven to betsy, first trade today and i've got to get the paint brush out :mad:

its infectious, Ive been a good boy today and got my entries spot on.Just hope this holds up,going for 100. Jon you could give us some ideas about your methods as a way of calming you down,I find it works well and helps me forget:)

its infectious, Ive been a good boy today and got my entries spot on.Just hope this holds up,going for 100. Jon you could give us some ideas about your methods as a way of calming you down,I find it works well and helps me forget:)

Methods? Well my main stuff is potential trend continuation after 3+ bar retracement off EOD on equities (ftse100 mostly). Here's the red paint culprit - I made a second addition today, but the fault was to chase the market after a gap open. Naughty, naughty.

For the daytrading play account stuff I mostly trade ftse (SB) and pair with dow after periods of extreme ftse weakness/strength. Can't put stops in so that's a lot of screen time watching the net position.

Attachments

• WOLSELEY.png
    WOLSELEY.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 101
Overnight breakout trade plan. eurusd 1h chart shown.
Placing 2 orders since I don't have conviction either way at this point although the flagpole formation favors the upside. A look at the daily chart shows eurusd has been up on 7 of the last 8 days so there could be some correction.

Sell Stop @ 1.3090, stoploss 1.3112, target 1.3055
Buy Stop @ 1.3118, stoploss 1.3095, target 1.3150

1/2 position on both sides since this is an overnight trade.

Both orders will remain open until either target is hit, or I get stopped out on both, or I wake up in the AM and say @$#%@$ and exit/cancel everything.

Any comment or criticism is welcome. I'll respond in the morning!

Catch everyone tomorrow!

Peter

Topside break was stopped out -23 on 1/2 position
Bottom didn't trigger by.4 pip. Low was 1.30904. Got lucky since it would've been stopped out also. I have to rethink these trades a bit. Maybe be more selective.

Pending sell stop order cancelled.

Net: -23 on 1/2 position

Peter

Methods? Well my main stuff is potential trend continuation after 3+ bar retracement off EOD on equities. Here's the red paint culprit - I made a second addition today, but the fault was to chase the market after a gap open. Naughty, naughty.

For the daytrading play account stuff I mostly trade ftse (SB) and pair with dow after periods of extreme ftse weakness/strength. Can't put stops in so that's a lot of screen time watching the net position.

i see what you mean about the gap,so no forex then

only a 41 pip range so far on eurusd. Seems like we either get tight ranges or serious whipsaw these days. Tough to trade.

Peter