AUD/USD
Buy - 10357, SL -10324, TP - 10386

triggered a couple of minutes ago, will be back when TP or SL hits

Morning all,

limit sell on cable 1.5370
43 pip stop

looking for shorts on EJ around 98.30-50

Basturd missed my order by 7 pips,

If its not hit by 2pm i may sell at market depending on price.

chart

Attachments

• EJ T6.png
    EJ T6.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 105
Hello,

Me too but at 98.47.
Will start posting calls if ok with you guys. I'll put them in my journal first and then here so they may appear a little late.

Vaco,

I am aiming for risk:reward better than 1:2 how about you?

Hello,

Me too but at 98.47.
Will start posting calls if ok with you guys. I'll put them in my journal first and then here so they may appear a little late.

your welcome and good luck. Any chance you can post in here first as its a live thread and not a journal. the journal can always be linked to here,thanks

your welcome and good luck. Any chance you can post in here first as its a live thread and not a journal. the journal can always be linked to here,thanks

Ok thanks. Will post my orders here before they get activated (I use bids and offers).

looks like someone else has rated this thread a 1 start again,sure bitterness,all we are trying to do is help.Probably the same person as before using another nic.If you havent voted please do

Ok thanks. Will post my orders here before they get activated (I use bids and offers).

Hello MR X,

Gl with your trade and welcome to the thread.

You have not posted where your sl is so your R:R means very little at present.

The trade was late on your journal as well as here

There is no mention of EJ on your journal before just now, looks to me like your piggy backing my trade ;)

I don't have a set R:R as I can exit at any price I'll take what the market offers or wait for more till I can't wait no more.