Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

long on aud yen @ 91.196 s/l -30 pips, Also took the short on the gbp/cad @ 1.6293, s/l +30

eur/aud closed at target 4318 for +25 for 33 risked. MAE 0 (nice). I'll leave the data logging on as MFE is obviously 25, but I haven't got a technical exit other than my target. Be interesting to see what the MFE eventually 'would' have been and my eventual technical exit level.

eur/aud just gave technical exit at 4317 (+26) which was +1 better than my target based exit. MFE 41. Would have been nice to have known that in advance. And as I look at it now, it was [in potentia] known in advance - it was the 4300 level which is about as technical as any other level.

Looking at the price action/candle shape around my actual target level, it wasn't showing a massive disinclination to go lower. And that level (4318) is now showing potential resistance. If it weren't for NFP I'd be considering another short setup on a confirmed break below the 4300 level.

closed aud/yen out just before it hit its res on the M5 chart, +22 pips. gbp/cad bit slow at moment.

Was non farm payroll number.
My last post was wrong I sold we end unit at 99.15
To re confirm sold 1 unit 99.10 and 1 unit 99.15 in total

Squared for w/e bot usd jpy 99.09 and sold nzd usd .8001.
Hope people have a good weekend.

Already taken two trades. A long gbp/chf on a tight stop at 07:15 which foundered at 07:46 and a long cad/chf also at 07:15 at 9031 with a stop at 9017. It's currently down 9 pips which is why I'm sure you won't think I'm trying to pull a fast one by retrospectively posting trades.