Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

If they get stroppy I suggest changing your broker.

I know they dont like scalping Pat, but im really pleased with them up to now, no slippage, no re-quotes.

I just wondered if a price hit my limit order in a relatively short period, would they see it as a scalp ?

I was too busy yesterday and will be today to post much but lookee what I got through the post. It says I can pass it on, so I will and if you live nearby you can get £100 for very little effort. Too far for me. The rail fare etc would see me in the red but for Londoners .........

Hi

I understand that you are a Spread Better/CFD Trader.
I was wondering if you would be interested in taking part in this project.

Take Part in A Research Interview about CFD/Spread Betting and Earn £100

A well known company based in London (City) which offers financial derivatives products: CFD (Contracts for difference), and Financial Spread Betting, is looking for people to take part in a research interview about new Android and iPhone apps that they are developing to facilitate their services.

Participants will be paid £100 - £150 for 60-90 minutes of their time to take part in an informal research interview.

Date: 26th July-31st August 2013

Appointment Time: 60-90 minute appointments are available between 9am-9pm

Payment: Participants would be paid £100-£150 for 60-90 minutes of their time.

We are looking for people with 50k+ of Investable funds

If you would like to take part please call 0207 263 4180 or email the answers to the question below including your contact number to: [email protected]

a) Do you trade using iPhone/iPad or android apps?

Please feel free to forward this email to any of your associates!

--
Best regards

Laura Ivory
Fieldwork Manager
Recruitment for Research
tel: 0207 263 4180
mobile: 07512 782 736
email: [email protected]
web: recruitmentforresearch.com

OK this is the last post on the competition ( bp will be overcome with happiness ).

The gold price at 9.00 pm 25/7/2013 was 1331.6 so

-1- Manus - pink - down - = -1 = -2
0 - Caroline - white - down - = -1 = -1
+1 - Anna - = ?
+3 - Tom - blue - up = +1 =+4
+1 - Sara - pink = down = -1 =0
-3 - Scarlet - red - down - = -1 = -4
+1 - Francine - green - up - = +1 = +2

So folks we have a clear gold forecasting winner Mr Tom Keane by virtue of the colour of his bow ties. This may be entirely coincidental but.

Last edited:
morning all ------- might be worth the trip to see if Laura has a good set of Ivorys --- Wait a minute I can smell some BS here it must be all the fieldwork that darling L has to do .

imho anyone trying to trade eur/usd this morning must be getting their fingers burnt

Not really, Its been upward momentum since 8am for me for BP, Only one signal for me at 8.55 :)

Attachments

• eu1.jpg
    eu1.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 118