Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

buy usdjpy 97.90 stop 97.50 target 98.70
1/2 position only

This is a rare longer term trade for me. I will hold over the weekend since it is small stakes.

Peter

m5 chart shown

Attachments

• usdjpy01.gif
    usdjpy01.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 100
I'd still like to try another short on gbpusd but it's too late on a Friday and I don't want to hold that over the weekend. I'll check it again on Sunday night. Short term target would be 1.5417 but it looks like it could go down to 1.5335.

1H chart

Attachments

• gbpusd01.gif
    gbpusd01.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 91
Hopefully back to much more posting next weeks,had **** loads of personal stuff to sort out,nothing major just crap like mechanics and builders etc. I gave my car to a private garage to fix,after 5 weeks they decide they couldnt do it. It then went to a main dealer on tuesday and they were looking into it and so far they have found whats wrong. Also been having house re rendered,they did a great job.Also lots of Bills came in this week. Looks like theres been some good calls though

Reactions: tar
UPDATE:
I'm up nearly 40 pips on uj trade. I didn't expect that much of a move on a Friday afternoon. Tempted to close out but won't since further gains are expected and I have to remember it IS a longer term trade.

MOVE stop to BE though Just being prudent.

Peter

Reactions: tar
Hopefully back to much more posting next weeks,had **** loads of personal stuff to sort out,nothing major just crap like mechanics and builders etc. I gave my car to a private garage to fix,after 5 weeks they decide they couldnt do it. It then went to a main dealer on tuesday and they were looking into it and so far they have found whats wrong. Also been having house re rendered,they did a great job.Also lots of Bills came in this week. Looks like theres been some good calls though

I hope you got it all straightened out. :)

Have a great weekend.

Peter

UPDATE:
I'm up nearly 40 pips on uj trade. I didn't expect that much of a move on a Friday afternoon. Tempted to close out but won't since further gains are expected and I have to remember it IS a longer term trade.

Peter

Ye gods Wacky - you put in a long day ?
:)

I'm embarrassed I can only manage 7am to 11am days :D

UPDATE:

Peter

nice wacky,your not still in this are you,Not like you to leave over the weekend

Soybeans stopped -200

Short UJ 97.50 SL 100.00 late entry wanted to short earlier ....

Morning all,Happy birthday to me:)

would like to sell cable as have the correct pattern,but have afeeling euro may spike up soon and possibly take cable with it

Soybeans stopped -200

Short UJ 97.50 SL 100.00 late entry wanted to short earlier ....

Soy gave +70 but that wasn't my target , same is Gold gave +220 but i didn't take was looking for more . c'est la vie .