Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

volume spikes,these are very weak the last few days, but offer good r/r. Im new to gold so will be careful

Attachments

• 2012-01-03_1159.png
    2012-01-03_1159.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 123
no trades yet for me, busy with other things, also not quite seeing the market well today.
my view is that the LTRO is working, real money is heading in to short dated risk in droves and at least over the medium term, we will go stronger. anyway, with this backdrop i need to do a fair bit more work before im comfortable trading in, what is to me, a different environment.

having said this, great trade on the XAU flashheart - there are opportunities every day if you're vigilant enoguh

morning. commods are very different to FX, more whipsaws, more manipulation, more gamey..
i dont tend to trade them intraday but have been watching them over the last few months. i expect to see silver take out 30 today or tomorrow

now hwy didnt i short from the volume spike as i did yesterday

Im trying to trade gold from the volume spikes and rsi divergence,I am also looking at the commodity pairs before making a decision. I want to try and add it in this year, the gold trades will never be more than £2pp, and just to say its a learning curve for me and they are not a major part of my trading as yet. ! out of 3 so far for gold

Attachments

• 2012-01-04_0852.png
    2012-01-04_0852.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 125
long audusd 1.0338 stop 1.0322, currency extremely well bid, buying at lows & support