Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

both are based on a risk downward bias for the day/week fundamentally, with confluence of S/R, particularly obvious on the JPY chart - check the 30m over 10 days

both are based on a risk downward bias for the day/week fundamentally, with confluence of S/R, particularly obvious on the JPY chart - check the 30m over 10 days

usdjpy has been a slow mover. I stopped trading it a while back.I was either getting whipsawed or going nowhere.

Peter

usdjpy has been a slow mover. I stopped trading it a while back.I was either getting whipsawed or going nowhere.

Peter

true. I'm happy to hold these trades for a few days, they sit with my longer term views.

I will likely continue to short the yen on strength: we've essentially got a put option with the BoJ so committed to depreciation and with Japan edging closer to joining the ranks of the overleveraged PIGS.

I'd link my blog (an article from me & video from Kyle Bass) but i believe barjon would prefer it to be in my profile.

i need great mentor whois walsteet is a he great mentor from new york can i contact him i need 100pips pw to life i look for great mentor to help me get pips.

This is the exact reason wallstreet, err i mean littleangel has to go.

Peter

long USDJPY 77.72 stop 77.59 target 77.90

exited for -3, don't really like the price action and can't justify moving stop for a longer term view in tehse markets.

KO for this trade is the 3rd of jan, as long as levels remain similar if not stronger

Just my opinion, but I think you have a good chance at getting a better entry next week, around the 77.20 area or so.

There's a reason that I don't trade the last 2 weeks of the year. I have proven beyond a doubt that I can't make money in this time period!! I finally stopped fighting it and just enjoy the time off. However I am impressed by those that can and do make money during this time period (y)

Trying to stay out of trouble is the hard part!

Peter

Just my opinion, but I think you have a good chance at getting a better entry next week, around the 77.20 area or so.

There's a reason that I don't trade the last 2 weeks of the year. I have proven beyond a doubt that I can't make money in this time period!! I finally stopped fighting it and just enjoy the time off. However I am impressed by those that can and do make money during this time period (y)

Trying to stay out of trouble is the hard part!

Peter

yeah, i'm with you, pete. I've been burnt too often in the past and won't pick up the cudgels 'til next week.

It is true (it took me some time to realize it) - this is the most rubbish time to trade intra day. It's even worse than Easter and August combined.

I've just had a look at the charts - rubbish moves - random, small ranges, no trend - complete waste of time and money.

"my name is Yasmin

you make me laugh

its always the failed miserable traders that have a problem with my teacher

you close your U/J trade after -3 pips ...hahah!! "

sad, sad man

Nice to see there been some good friendly xmas banter flying around.
Hope all you guys had a good festive break, Im about here and there ,when not out with wife and kids etc