Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

That means I'm taking a beating! Pretty much every trade I call on here loses, I'm not even joking.

I didn't follow your trades apart from that Sep high play. There were only two things I didn't like about it - opening it on Friday afternoon/evening and that intervention on Friday afternoon (big players pushing it up). Otherwise it was ok for a short, especially as it failed to close above Sep highs (daily). All this assuming you applied proper money management - as one can never predict with 100% accuracy what's going to happen. The break was messy with rubbish pa.

Maybe posting calls here affects your concentration - if that's the case you shouldn't do it imo. Also this time (just before Christmas) is not the best for conventional trading styles. Last 2 days I just kept catching extremes - some other time that would be disastrous. It is also stressful and I may stop trading till January.

I didn't follow your trades apart from that Sep high play. There were only two things I didn't like about it - opening it on Friday afternoon/evening and that intervention on Friday afternoon (big players pushing it up). Otherwise it was ok for a short, especially as it failed to close above Sep highs (daily). All this assuming you applied proper money management - as one can never predict with 100% accuracy what's going to happen. The break was messy with rubbish pa.

Maybe posting calls here affects your concentration - if that's the case you shouldn't do it imo. Also this time (just before Christmas) is not the best for conventional trading styles. Last 2 days I just kept catching extremes - some other time that would be disastrous. It is also stressful and I may stop trading till January.

Yeah you make some valid points, I'm still in the trade so there's hope - the 100 point stop is 2% . I was planning to stop trading for a couple weeks after this week.

I rarely post a call on here, it just seems that the majority of the ones I do call are the losers!

1st time poster on this thread. Will try to make it a regular thing but will be quiet until the new year.

NZD/USD
Long @ .84233
SL @ .83733 (-50 pips)
TP @ around .86

1st time poster on this thread. Will try to make it a regular thing but will be quiet until the new year.

NZD/USD
Long @ .84233
SL @ .83733 (-50 pips)
TP @ around .86

good call sbs.

imo be tight around 8431 for the initial push, as may pull back to 8360.(good support tho at 8400) depending how long you are. greenback took a bash today so tonight banks may pull some money over, so could drop overnight. asia aint a greenback fan at mo and christmas time volume can throw spikes.

good alert tho.

good call sbs.

imo be tight around 8431 for the initial push, as may pull back to 8360.(good support tho at 8400) depending how long you are. greenback took a bash today so tonight banks may pull some money over, so could drop overnight. asia aint a greenback fan at mo and christmas time volume can throw spikes.

good alert tho.

Cheers mate, I decided to post here as I think it will help me to choose my trades more carefully (something I struggled with a little) and really test my system.

I think my SL is just large enough to cover any fluctuations but time will tell. I agree about the choppyness seeing as we are near xmas, hence why I will probably not trade much until Jan, just couldn't resist on this one.

Cheers mate, I decided to post here as I think it will help me to choose my trades more carefully (something I struggled with a little) and really test my system.

I think my SL is just large enough to cover any fluctuations but time will tell. I agree about the choppyness seeing as we are near xmas, hence why I will probably not trade much until Jan, just couldn't resist on this one.

i agree sbs. good call. i just wasnt sure your timeframe, despite the sl level. but i dont think, but what do i know, greenback weakness will hold till friday. never seems to this time of year and nzdusd prone to silly spikes.

really hope it goes well.

it topped out 8500 before so watch that. take care.