Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

nice EJ trade. is the AUDUSD trade based on the resistance at around 1.0140 (from the 13th and the O/N session at 20/21) if so why the SL there?

nice EJ trade. is the AUDUSD trade based on the resistance at around 1.0140 (from the 13th and the O/N session at 20/21) if so why the SL there?

no its based on interday resistance,if you look at most of the markets,they all stopped at the same time so worth as shot at a turning point for small stakes

what do you mean by interday resistance?

and if its a call based on the wider market sentiment, why choose the aud?

its a call based on what i see, most of majors had stopped at the same time, we were near days highs on aussie,so worth a shot,no idea what you mean by sentiment,my trades are based on simple stuff

what i meant by "sentiment" is your "most of majors had stopped at the same time".

i.e. risk currencies (AUD, EUR, GBP, CHF etc) vs 'safe' currencies (USD to an extent JPY) had all "stopped at the same time".

i think you meant intraday?

cad/jpy 50% failed, will 61.8 hold. Fibs taken from dec high and low

Attachments

• 2011-12-22_1604.png
    2011-12-22_1604.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 109
this cad/jpy isnt looking too clever.If 65 is broken I will not be looking to re short.Ive worked and traded so well this week,but giving some back today.