Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

whos your lot?

just the guys following my thread here at T2W....I gave up on having training and mentoring stuff earlier this year as it isnt worth the effort vs money charged

unless I totally sold out and did the scammy marketeering stuff - one day :innocent:

N

short usdchf .9479
stop .9490
target .9464

5m chart. Price holding below the trendline

Peter

Attachments

• usfchf04.gif
    usfchf04.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 100
If I compare gu and eu - eu should drop some more. I exited only because there was a bit of divergence on 15 min on eu and gu (and was happy with the profit)

If I compare gu and eu - eu should drop some more. I exited only because there was a bit of divergence on 15 min on eu and gu (and was happy with the profit)

Good decision, any profit is good profit.

At 12690 I'm risking 40 pips to make 40 pips so it's close for me to tighten up stops very closly and risk getting stopped out before 12650.

The thread has been superb the last couple of weeks. Its great to have 5 or 6 regular callers,hopefully it will stay around this number and not too many more or less There are also more watching and hopefully learning. It looks like the calls have been well ahead overall. When theres only 1 or two posting its harder and there's nowhere to hide. What may help is a few more charts with the entry. Im very guilty of that lately since switching from esignal,it takes a little more effort and my charts are not as clear and it takes time to write on them. I havent called today as currently in a position I re entered yesterday but didnt post at time. do you guys try and post every trade or do you select which ones to post

Every trade for me is posted...I tend to exit when I see it going against me rather than waiting for stops..so I post every trade but stay flexible to what's happening so you'll see me swinging a bit..

On the days that I post here it's usually all or most of my forex trades. I rarely post any ES trades because I usually only look for a point or so and can get it or lost it quickly so trying to post them all the time isn't feasible.

I also like that there are several trade callers. Very interesting to watch what others are doing and how they trade.

Peter

If I don't get some positive movement on my eu trade right after the NYSE open I'm going to get out of it.

Peter