Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

hopefully that poor run is over for me,thats 4 on the trot,with 2 decent ones.
Got to stick to what you beleive. This thread has been buzzing with great calls the last week,lets keep it

well traded on the usdcad fellas, i got stopped out at 75 before the drop.
i'm long aud/usd 1.0270 s/l 1.0245
short usd/chf 0.9330 s/l .9350
long silver 31.72 sl 31.60

thought i'd post to get some fedback, and to see where i'm making silly mistakes.

cheers

welcome. we will gladly provide feed back and answer any questions. Try and post the trades as you take them and explain why. you will probably get a mixture of opinions,but thats trading. It was also close to my stop.I try and remember days like this when I get screwed over by .1 of a pip

thought i'd post to get some fedback, and to see where i'm making silly mistakes.

cheers

Nice entries.
I see support for aud around 10254
and usd/chf resistance @ 9247
Silver I don't trade

Not in anything myself as I took some decent points on the cad and now will go swimming

hey there ....anyone bag the excellent Euro and GBP shorts off the yen and USD today ?

superb.....

:!:this was a mistake - I've just seen up trend line (on daily chart) round 950 area
closed at 1.2954 +2

here is the chart with the trend line and possible triangle pattern forming

Attachments

• eurodtf.gif
    eurodtf.gif
    22.8 KB · Views: 131
:!:this was a mistake - I've just seen up trend line (on daily chart) round 950 area
closed at 1.2954 +2

perhaps a little late to the party Z.....I would have waited from some more woe on the US equities before digging in for another E/U sell.....looks like that dude is heading north now on decent retrace ?

N:smart:

perhaps a little late to the party Z.....I would have waited from some more woe on the US equities before digging in for another E/U sell.....looks like that dude is heading north now on decent retrace ?

N:smart:

Late and wrong direction NVP - not the best concentration today: cutting profits, wrong entries...(n)

PS It may bounce a bit within the triangle before shooting up or down?

Hi Silvermede

How much do you charge for your training,how long is it,what do we get etc,thanks

quick update- audusd stopped out -25
usdchf, currently up +8, might move stop to b/e, its just not moving
silver, closed 1/2 @ +20, stop at b/e, looks like it will be hit soon.

frustrating day all in all, will try again tomorrow.
cheers

Apologies for late view on Aussie but daily suggest further moves down with a potential bearish flip in progress so maybe shorts on any pullbacks, looks like might fall to parity or a bit further. Not sure if that helps at all.

Attachments

• audusd daily bear flip - 23 oct 2012 - mw.gif
    audusd daily bear flip - 23 oct 2012 - mw.gif
    33.4 KB · Views: 128
This seems like quiet morning for all.
The $index has dropped and is on a pivot, giving no clear direction, thereby only giving scalping opportunities on the crosses.
My trades, profits and losses are so small that they are not worth posting