Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

that reminds me, last week i bought euro at 2043, and exited at 2388 = +345 :clap:
.......sorry for the late post ;) wink!

The way guys are scoring is fine, as I said before you will see some jokers along soon who try all sorts. im sure wacky will be back soon as well:)

(sigh) still looking for opps. Slow yesterday/today so far, hopefully pick up later. EURUSD finally looking bearish as mentioned yesterday, just looking to pick up something out of bigger moves...

Listening to "reminiscence of a stock operator" Audio tape (because I cant be bothered to read it! Actually really good (i`ve read the book a while back) )

my strategy averages just 3 opportunities a week, and i've had weeks where i only find 1 set-up and then it fails
......i spend most of my time waiting

got my eye on GBPAUD to short 4965ish, should it get back there and Aussie supports the trade

(sigh) still looking for opps. Slow yesterday/today so far, hopefully pick up later.

Hi all,

Appreciate this may not be the correct place to ask this question but I wanted to try and catch some of the experienced traders within this forum!

My question is about volume within the futures market. I trade using market profile (mainly ES) and use the nyse volume to aid in my trade decisions. Does anyone know the best source for eurostoxx 50 volume?

I collect volume data every 30 mins and manually record it. Are any of you doing similar and using a spread sheet to catch this data from the related websites?

Matt

if you want to gamble, buy Aussie now 0525, SL -30, TP +60

ps.....i dont like to gamble these days

my strategy averages just 3 opportunities a week, and i've had weeks where i only find 1 set-up and then it fails
......i spend most of my time waiting

got my eye on GBPAUD to short 4965ish, should it get back there and Aussie supports the trade

that is boring,but good to screenwatch,do you have an aklert system in place and how many hours a week do you watch

Hi all,

Appreciate this may not be the correct place to ask this question but I wanted to try and catch some of the experienced traders within this forum!

My question is about volume within the futures market. I trade using market profile (mainly ES) and use the nyse volume to aid in my trade decisions. Does anyone know the best source for eurostoxx 50 volume?

I collect volume data every 30 mins and manually record it. Are any of you doing similar and using a spread sheet to catch this data from the related websites?

Matt

seems like a hard way of doing it,why not just have a charting package

i'm the only alert system i have i'm afraid
Tues to Fri, about 8 hrs each day, as a rule i dont trade Mondays,
and i come and go from the screen. so its flexible and reasonably relaxing

that is boring,but good to screenwatch,do you have an aklert system in place and how many hours a week do you watch

Im going to get in short on AUDCAD - I can see this dropping off.

Preferred price: 1.05526

Considering averaging into it.

Orders AUDCAD:

E1: 1.05470
E2: 1.05525
E3: 1.05580

Stops on all: 1.05750 (total 67.5 - average 22.5)

(risk across all position total: 2%)

First TP: 1.05160 (obviously planning on letting runners) (total 109.5 - Average 36.5)

I have many charting packages, but the volume studies only tell you contracts traded. My analysis studies volume to see if there is weight behind a move. For example if price is near a key monthly level is volume weak or strong at this point. I've found with the es the nyse volume works very well. Obviously you have to have studied it to realise if its light or strong volume for that time period, as volume will obviously increase with time.

Dont know how I would trade market profile without a charting package anyway!!