Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Repeat of my order yesterday to buy s and p if it makes it to the levels today :

order: Morning this Trade is a long way off its entry but if the s and p gets down to 1357.4 i shall be buying, patience required

so order pending at this level for now, this could "change" if price action changes

stop will be 8.6 s and p points

target is 8.6 s and p points

Come on then, tell us; your week has been good hasn't it? How many points you hoovered this week? :)

its been as good couple of weeks but not as good as Id like and prior to that i had a bad fortnight. as a pip count my loses are always x 2 because I take 1/2 off generally. If I take say 1/2 off at +15 and then lose a 30 pip trade I am 45 pips down on the deal,so I need lots of the 1/2 winners if I dont get a runner
Just need this AJ to collapse and it will be a good week

Last edited:
current yen & USD move up means business......I wont say where I got into E/U as its inconsequential

i'll be selling E/U again below last support level (1.2225)

Dows getting clobbered and that could trip a lot of stops on it from buys earlier in the week

N

that was close...perhaps a bounce first .....then i think it will come back for more pain on the Dow

sell G/U 1.5689 (SL +20)....and if the E/U falls faster I will explode !

move S/L to 5703...cant believe I got pulled in....I thought Dow was going there....

i had that set as an entry point .................jesus that was fast !!!

leave it at 1.2205...........

i'm out of jail and ahead for morning session - despite a couple of moronic calls

N

Euro still under immense pressure ......tempted to go in again....

Don't normally trade usd/cad but see a strong support @10058 so bought @ 10075 stop 30 points

There is always something you learn from others!
I really like Lord flashearth's idea of taking some profits off and letting the rest run.

Closing half my cad trade and moving stop loss to break-even
closed half at +27

There is always something you learn from others!
I really like Lord flashearth's idea of taking some profits off and letting the rest run.

Closing half my cad trade and moving stop loss to break-even
closed half at +27

looking like a good trade

still short aj looking for a big pay day