Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

(Also posted in "Scalping the price action")

Ok, made another trade, I saw an opportunity.

4th trade of the day.

Range barrier, the overall trend is up.

Two fail breakout (A and B). In the first (A) I did not get in there because I just got out of my last winning trade.

In the second (B) I did not get in because the way she broke and also the previous HL's and the overall trend made me think that the bull were running the show.

When she broke the 3rd time (C) I did not get in straight away because of (A),

But then she formed a block, with 3 touches (battle going on), at the break (double pressure) I got in at market 1 pips above the block.

She went a bit up, bounced a bit at the round number (blue line) and find support
exactly above the block.

Made 10 pips. 2%

This is it for me for today.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
(Also posted in "Scalping the price action"

Ok, made another trade, I saw an opportunity.

4th trade of the day.

Range barrier, the overall trend is up.

Two fail breakout (A and B). In the first (A) I did not get in there because I just got out of my last winning trade.

In the second (B) I did not get in because the way she broke and also the previous HL's and the overall trend made me think that the bull were running the show.

When she broke the 3rd time (C) I did not get in straight away because of (A),

But then she formed a block, with 3 touches (battle going on), at the break (double pressure) I got in at market 1 pips above the block.

She went a bit up, bounced a bit at the round number (blue line) and find support
exactly above the block.

Made 10 pips. 2%

This is it for me for today.

Thanks mike and welcome to the thread. this is a live call thread,please post trades as you take them,thanks