Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

audusd 1h chart

There shoud be resistance at last week's closing price, from 1.0715 to about 1.0725 as shown in the chart. I'm shorting here due to the failure to hold above 1.0700.

Peter

Attachments

• audusd06.gif
    audusd06.gif
    21.7 KB · Views: 119
short eurjpy 106.67 stop 106.80

5m chart. broke below the trendline

Peter

Attachments

• eurjpy01.gif
    eurjpy01.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 128
just maybe ive the magic stop today,need a bit of luck,was probably less than 1 pip away, fingers crossed time

just maybe ive the magic stop today,need a bit of luck,was probably less than 1 pip away, fingers crossed time

Been a tough week. I've made good calls on the direction but lousy entries so I missed the moves or got stopped out. I've had more than average number of BE trades this week too.

Peter

Been a tough week. I've made good calls on the direction but lousy entries so I missed the moves or got stopped out. I've had more than average number of BE trades this week too.

Peter

i saw that one earlier wacky,you move stop to b/e, unlucky mate

Tentative plan for my aud trade:

If it hits +20, I'll move stop to +8 to lock in some profit then let the trade either stop out or hit target. It's only a 1/2 position so no need to manage it more than that.

Peter

aud price creeping back up. I'm sure if I exit my short here it'll then fall off a cliff but you guys know I hate staying in trades for too long!

Peter

this game is so hard,you have a good run and think anything you take will go your way.Got to learn never to relax.

Anyone else found the markets so very quiet this week.
Really unusually slow.

Glad I'm not theonly one.
Robster, I'll take your advice but wait for things to hot up a bit first ;)

now that you mention it yes, on two occasions ive had to sit for hrs and play stick cricket during a trade

Was it worth the wait? Some traders say no, get out and wait it out on the sidelines because the reason for them opening the trade had gone.