LIVE FOREX TRADES - Marwans Trading Journal

Pound want to go up, there is now way I should be fighting it!
Like an obedient slave, i should just follow it and an not question why you want to go up!

Todays Pips = +160 profit

Cummulative so far this week = 403 pipsFeels good, getting better and better. - Now need to focus on BIG wins

thanks for some of your feedback and pms, appreciate it

Total Pips Today = 246,
Had it not been for the last few crazy trades, i think i would have achieved 300 pips today

Total pips for the week = 246+403= 649 pips

I want to trade like you.

Hey trendie, there is absolutely no rocket science! Just follow the KISS principle, and manage the trade by taking smal losses!

I focus a lot of the 1 Minute chart and also look at the 1 sec to get a precise entry.
Somewhere there is a thread i saw which had a 1234 setup, i do not follow this, as you will see that Forex has many false breaksouts, so entry at 4 will mean lots of stops

I tend to get my entry just around point 3 and exits above point 3, so technically I am risking very little.

The only time I have lost more is when i have not observed my rules, like the GU trade this morning.

Hope it helps

GU View for tomorrow
Very bullish at the mo. if a Low High confirmed on the 4h chart, this will result in a meltdown, if 15300 resistance taken out, then the bull run will continue!

Exciting opportunities both ways tomorrow

EU view for tomorrow
Triple top and 200ema resistance on daily. Still bullish, but looking exhausted. Certainly break above 13800 would be great for longs, failing that great short opportunities

Pound want to go up, there is now way I should be fighting it!
Like an obedient slave, i should just follow it and an not question why you want to go up!

Good thread,you are keeping it simple,which is the best way,and trading what you see,not what you think the market is going to do,good luck to you

EU view for tomorrow
Triple top and 200ema resistance on daily. Still bullish, but looking exhausted. Certainly break above 13800 would be great for longs, failing that great short opportunities

exactly as my thoughts! started late 2day, so missed the shorts, looking for a retracement now for a short