Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Offshore Trader said:
Like DC I'm a little disappointed as I stopped out just before the FOMC with the move below the figure. Luckily had a little in EUR/USD although doesn't come near making up for missing out on Cable.

I'm sure there will be plenty of other opportunities OT.

I'm still trying to get to grips with Cable to be honest and I avoid annoucement days for the reasons that have just unfolded. It really can whip around at times making stop placement tricky.

Morning everyone, sterling weak again today, with EUR/GBP going higher still but Cable should be a buy on dips. I am long at 15 looking for another test of 1.8370

Closed a bit prematurely at 50. With Cable at the resistance, I wouldn't want to go long here particularly with EUR and CHF a fair way from their support levels. Presumably the figures will be USD negative as the FOMC will have known them but I'm not prepared to trade across them. We'll probably be above 1.8400 by 13.40!

Offshore Trader said:
Closed a bit prematurely at 50. With Cable at the resistance, I wouldn't want to go long here particularly with EUR and CHF a fair way from their support levels. Presumably the figures will be USD negative as the FOMC will have known them but I'm not prepared to trade across them. We'll probably be above 1.8400 by 13.40!

13.35!

and doodling with the Dow gives 11346 today and 11441 monday how do ya like them apples

dc2000 said:
and doodling with the Dow gives 11346 today and 11441 monday how do ya like them apples

You're hilarious dood, I like your wit. Humour is very important in this game, it's good to see you've still got yours. I'd like to say I like your apples but I don't want you to take it the wrong way mate.

Has anyone seen the thread on forexfactory, here itme is trying to get everyone laughing about how serious things can get. PS are we allowed to talk about other forums? Hope that's ok

http://www.forexfactory.com/forexforum/showthread.php?t=6078

very true, but the nice bit is the target still remains so we look for the target to short

Baruch said:

First off, short at 70, got entry shorts at 51 and 32, aiming at the pivot 8408.

Now onto Radiant Forex:
- never heard of them (Radiant Forex is one of the most respected providers of real-time FX trading recommendations and commentary in the industry), hullo??
- never been spammed by them
- can't recall having seen them on the pages of Barron's or Fortune
- suspicious when tabs like Trading Resources, Managed Accounts, Trading Examples or Trading Software mark "coming soon"
- even more suspicious when an institution with a so-called 100yr track record makes typos like "Membership comes with Privledges"
- free trial membership is for a 10day duration, but, er, "coming soon" right?
- they do drop quite a few reputable bank/broker names in the About Us section, while several of those have reputable in-house TA depts. why would they go to an outside analyst?
- what's with the bookstore???
EDIT: Testimonials comes back with a 404 :LOL:

Smells like a start-up... :rolleyes: fishy

Last edited:
So far: added long at 70, limit 80: closed, +10
short 70 closed at 45: +25
short 51 filled, limit 08
long 47 closed at 48: +1
hedge long again at 51, limit 60
open entry short at 32, limit 08

tally so far: +36

Cable Tokyo low 1 pip away (8440). Unfortunately I'm back to b/e, stepped into the bull trap at the top :(