Best Thread Live Cable Trading

hiya chaps, no trading for me today as too much going on in the background at work !! I hate distractions when trading :cry:

so who can answer why tomorrows GER ZEW economic sentiment will have more of an effect than the EUR ZEW economic sentiment then please ? That's according to factoryforex anyway...

http://www.forexfactory.com/index.php?page=calendar

zuke said:
Not convinced of a real move down so scaled out half my size (5 lots) at 418 for +34. Stop moved to b/e for remaining 5 lots.

remaining 5 lots reached target for +50 pips. Now looking for a short around 465

still nothing on Cable just a little position on Dow I wonder if we will get Fridays expected move today

Small speculative short cable 445 limit 340 stop at 490

Dow short is 925 looking for 750

Hello guys,
How is it going.... Today has been an okay day I mean I got my 40 pips in the morning but after that have been in an out a couple of times nothing to exciting .......
So what happening well I was expecting some kind of breakout today but ......
I think I will leave it till 12:00 after bernanke speech....I guess Tk Trading will be pretty intresting today......
UK CPI 9:30 am
USA PPI ex food and energy 1:30 pm

I am still bearish on cable as I am almost sure about then intrest rate hike ......From all the figures and hear say of course......

I usually sort out my ranges by this time but the range at present is a 20 point range so it is not hard to scalp but it is a bit like watching paint dry....so time to get some rest and get ready for TK trading.....

Best of luck
Happy Trading
Rav

Holding over here

Sorry billiondollars missed you earlier post but the answer was yes

rav700 said:
Stop moved to B/E so no stress :D
No Greed Trade closed @ +20 pips in the bag :cheesy:
That was not too difficult....
I have got my various alarms set and will post as soon as trade goes in
Happy trading
Rav

rav700 said:
No Greed Trade closed @ +20 pips in the bag :cheesy:
That was not too difficult....
I have got my various alarms set and will post as soon as trade goes in
Happy trading
Rav
But my down fall is not patience.......If I would have waited another 5 mins I would have got to me expected pip rate....
Neva mind :confused:

well thats me Dow trade sorted now just got to wait for Cable

Time to cut the grass

Yep, it's a mess today. I took a lovely short on USD/JPY at 8.00am though, walked off and left it, and just closed it at 114.33 for +33.

rossored said:
Yep, it's a mess today. I took a lovely short on USD/JPY at 8.00am though, walked off and left it, and just closed it at 114.33 for +33.

Good call mate. What's the average daily range for the USD/JPY ?

nice trade Rosso Its always nice to get some in the bag early on,

Im tempted to Long the FTSE at 5510

No idea i'm afraid, elbart.

If I like the look of a setup and the RR matches my requirements, i'll trade it.

haven't been trading for a while due to other commitments but am easing myself back into the game with a bit of FX, US Indices and some commods. Never a fan of the FTSE, DC :(.

EDIT: Sold 1.8423