Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Kaffee said:
LOL . Not at all, but today looks like one of the "rare" days that Big Ben does go up in a straight line.

has also reached H4. on the cam-map.

Kaffee said:
LOL . Not at all, but today looks like one of the "rare" days that Big Ben does go up in a straight line.

Nice Big Ben trade this morning... :cheesy:

tetoncambria said:
Zuke,

I am on the west side of the states and was noticing you are up trading at what would be 2:30 in the morning in London. You always do this? Do you find it worth your time to trade asian session?

I think you've got your times mixed? We are 8 hours ahead of you. I almost never trade the Asian session.

Hmmm, this is a bit disturbing... Fading Hans the flavour of the month in the city?? Or is this bloke Walter Mitty ???:-

".....Think turtle trading and turtle soup trading exactly the same is now happening to hans system and the people fading his entries. to now make hans system work again new parameters will be needed. Until too many people fade the system causing the fade to fail.

And so the circle continues. Dont think that not enough people trade a certain system. Believe me I trade for a very large bank and we are well aware of the hans levels. I probably trade the same size as all people on strategybuilder hans system forum combined so will for sure be able to cause a "self-fullfilling" movement if combined with a few more large traders."

Last edited:
so, Kaffee, the secret to trading is to simply trade, quietly.

and only reveal your methods when you have found a better one for yourself, and have stopped using it ?

trendie said:
so, Kaffee, the secret to trading is to simply trade, quietly.

and only reveal your methods when you have found a better one for yourself, and have stopped using it ?

You have seen the light!! lol

Baruch said:
Why fight the Big Ben?

It was a silly trade Big Ben was good to me last week, but I jilted her today and now she has come back and given me a smack in the chops!!

zuke said:
It was a silly trade Big Ben was good to me last week, but I jilted her today and now she has come back and given me a smack in the chops!!

have you been two-timing Big Ben with Hans ? :cheesy:

zuke said:

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

trendie said:
have you been two-timing Big Ben with Hans ? :cheesy:

Ive been THREE timing here with Hans and Tunnel..she found lipstick on my collar!!

Baruch said:
Why fight the Big Ben?

Way off topic but maybe a visual aid, any you guys,girls, remember Nigel Ben and some of his great fights? Gerald Mcullum <sp?>springs to mind.

You dont see em like that any more.