Best Thread Live Cable Trading

I was just wondering. Your fig of 81 was close to my entry for another long. A drop below 70 on the other hand would have me taking money off the table and waiting for a short position.

did hans123 trigger a short ? ( I get a trigger, by 1 pip, then reversing )
and then getting reversed ?
thanks.

neil said:
Going to be a busy week for announcements according to FT.Com :?:

Fed in focus for currency markets
Currency markets face a busy week for data releases while the latest interest rate setting meetings by the US Federal Reserve on Tuesday and the European Central bank on Thursday provide the real focus for investors. | Read

Don't forget NFP Friday... :cheesy:

PS. Last working day tomorrow for Mr. Greenspan. :rolleyes:

Bollucks however.

EDIT:- Actually, zooming in and out of the chart, 5 min support gone IMHO.

Last edited:
trendie said:
did hans123 trigger a short ? ( I get a trigger, by 1 pip, then reversing )
and then getting reversed ?
thanks.

Trendie.... he's not posting today. Must be away or something... can't say for sure what his system did, particularly for a 1 pip break, unless you use the same data provider as him which from memory is GFT Forex ?

He'll be back tomorrow I'm sure. But It doesn't look too clever for Hans123 again today.

mbadrick said:
the upward momentum has been lost on all time frames and I see sentiment towards the short - some may say bollucks however.

Mark

and i think the short is confirmed

Mark

Zuke

zuke said:
Neil, I dont get you :confused: I was long at 645 vwith a stop at 615..havent been near that since I got filled.

Sorry- thought you was trailing a stop :confused:

Any road - well done ;)

Faris..its the daily 7-8 range. Very simple..you trade the first b/o of this range in the same direction. Its usually good for 30 pips or so.

I know some of you guys are into Hans 123 system, just to let you know that the clever buggers at VTtrader have fully coded a automated beta test version in the trading systems forum for use in VT trader completed jan 24th 2006.

you have to download the hans system from the online forum after installing vt.
link here http://forum.vtsystems.com/index.php?showtopic=2566&st=20 (post no. 38 File link at bottom)

Of course vt ifs free to download from cms here http://www.cmsfx.com/

if your new to vt install it, and you can access the online forums from your nav bar.

new VT users ...
they do quite a few systems and the forum is good for downloading indicators/systems and such which other users have kindly formatted, plus of course you can tweak all of them to your hearts content and build your own..

the forex quotes are excellent too. all free of course.

if im repeating this then ignore.... or if its old news.......
fx.

Right Trendie. Short 7718. Looking for pull back to trendline on the hourly. Target 7690

Come on the Cable !!!

Kaffee said:
Right Trendie. Short 7718. Looking for pull back to trendline on the hourly. Target 7690

Come on the Cable !!!

you faded Big Ben yesterday as well. do you know something we dont ?

trendie said:
you faded Big Ben yesterday as well. do you know something we dont ?

LOL . Not at all, but today looks like one of the "rare" days that Big Ben does go up in a straight line.