Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Rebound ????
not in my book price gave an exit and an entry long IMO

Im now long at 852 with a stop at 832

dc2000 said:
Rebound ????
not in my book price gave an exit and an entry long IMO

Im now long at 852 with a stop at 832

The price went down after the news, and then came back. In my book it's a rebound... ;)

Last edited:
And just in case ya thinking all is rosy in the Jedi camp it aint Iv'e been having my nuts squeezed by the S&P since 9:30 this morning

Cableguy said:
Still Short, looking for 7841 now as target.

Bad idea. We were near strong support, but the news was too mixed and therefore not strong enough to break that support - so now we instead got a rally the other direction. It's news (fundamentals) which makes the big moves...PS. But cable will soon be back again, I think, because it's only a rebound.

Cableguy said:
Stopped out. Should have closed before the news while it was profiting :eek:

Never have any positions before big news - because we can see very big jumps (gaps) with big surprises.

Baruch said:
Bad idea. We were near strong support, but the news was too mixed and therefore not strong enough to break that support - so now we instead got a rally the other direction. It's news (fundamentals) which makes the big moves...PS. But cable will soon be back again, I think, because it's only a rebound.

Cheers Baruch, that makes sense. I got stopped out but now I've got an even better entry :cheesy:

CG

Thats better I was begining to think my microphone wasnt working

Yup still long dont realy want to take a trip below the 70 though