Best Thread Live Cable Trading

trendie said:
what did you have in mind, FH ?

EDIT: you mean show your account statements ?

Hi

not ness. live accounts,but if someone can no problem,point is show all that pple with talk about making pips("i made".."great call".."target reach"..),are really profitable at account.

That will hell separate traders from "talkers"...nothing personal,just idea. :idea:

:?:

FOREXHUSKY said:
Hi

not ness. live accounts,but if someone can no problem,point is show all that pple with talk about making pips("i made".."great call".."target reach"..),are really profitable at account.

That will hell separate traders from "talkers"...nothing personal,just idea. :idea:

:?:

I am quite happy that the calls made posters on this thread are genuine.
Mainly because the posters here have been posting regularly over a long time-period, and therefore are not spammers trying to push systems ( not posting for a short time then disappearing ).
Also consider how some are posting targets, etc. ( which are getting hit )

There is also the issue of amounts.
I think people may not mind saying how many pips they make, they may be reluctant to say how much money they are trading.
( I wouldnt mind posting a screen-shot of my trades to show pips won/lost, but I would obscure the AMOUNT I was trading per pip )

All in all, I think we would benefit more from reasoning rather than pips made.
( still using MAs ( 21EMA and 55 EMA ) and Pivots )
Baruch has highlighted the 7am-8am morning trade, and has acquired respect because he EXPLAINED what he was doing, so we could make the assessment ourselves, and trade ourselves.

Any other views ?

trendie said:
I am quite happy that the calls made posters on this thread are genuine.
Mainly because the posters here have been posting regularly over a long time-period, and therefore are not spammers trying to push systems ( not posting for a short time then disappearing ).
Also consider how some are posting targets, etc. ( which are getting hit )

There is also the issue of amounts.
I think people may not mind saying how many pips they make, they may be reluctant to say how much money they are trading.
( I wouldnt mind posting a screen-shot of my trades to show pips won/lost, but I would obscure the AMOUNT I was trading per pip )

All in all, I think we would benefit more from reasoning rather than pips made.
( still using MAs ( 21EMA and 55 EMA ) and Pivots )
Baruch has highlighted the 7am-8am morning trade, and has acquired respect because he EXPLAINED what he was doing, so we could make the assessment ourselves, and trade ourselves.

Any other views ?

THX,sounds clear

Morning All, Happy New Year!! Lets hope we all get as many pips as possible this year :LOL: Im bullish on Cable and have a long from 194 at the moment and it'll be interesting to see if it can get through 7340 res..if it can I'll be looking for a SAR at 7400.

zuke said:
Morning All, Happy New Year!! Lets hope we all get as many pips as possible this year :LOL: Im bullish on Cable and have a long from 194 at the moment and it'll be interesting to see if it can get through 7340 res..if it can I'll be looking for a SAR at 7400.

Morning Zuke - a good start to the day ! :LOL:

One question for you - why do you have resistance at 7340 ?

zuke said:

Another good call Zuke, don't know what you see in the charts :(

Zinger said:

LOL. Hi Zinger, just had a scrabble back through the last weeks' charts and I can't see 7340 either.

Kaffee said:
LOL. Hi Zinger, just had a scrabble back through the last weeks' charts and I can't see 7340 either.

Morning Kaffee !

Do not feel so bad now........... thought that it must be blindingly obvious and the fact I was still in holiday mode was stopping me from seeing it. :LOL:

Thing is though - zuke was bang on with 7340 ! :eek:

Zinger said:

Kaffee and Zinger..If you look back through the charts, you'll see congestion zones around 7340 on and around 21/12-23/12 and prior to that around 2/12..for this reason, we could see the price bounce off and around 7340 (the market catching its breath after a 150 pip move) and then IF we break 7340 the next stop is key res at 7400.

Kaffee said:
Another good call Zuke, don't know what you see in the charts :(

Thanks. Just good old support and resistance to be honest...and a big dose of luck. Unlike BT (I miss that guy, shame he got banned), I dont claim to be a genius that can fade other peoples calls, just call it as I see it.

zuke said:
Kaffee and Zinger..If you look back through the charts, you'll see congestion zones around 7340 on and around 21/12-23/12 and prior to that around 2/12..for this reason, we could see the price bounce off and around 7340 (the market catching its breath after a 150 pip move) and then IF we break 7340 the next stop is key res at 7400.

I personally would have said 7300 was support (from around 2 pm on the 23rd) becoming resistance.....

7340 that you highlight is smack bang in a whipsaw range, so I never would have picked it up as an important level.

You live and learn.

Oh and Badtrader still watches us.... if you want to bring him out of hiding, just say we're ready to go head to head with him....he'll mail you !! Well he did me anyway !! ;)

zuke said:
Anyone (Baruch perhaps?) gonna trade the 9.30 PMI news??

Got a short order in at 285, that will be cancelled by 10.00 if it doesn't get opened

Missed my overnight limit order to go long ( should have taken Zuke's entry price )so will wait for another, for now I have a small short and will jump if we go above 345

Kaffee said:
Got a short order in at 285, that will be cancelled by 10.00 if it doesn't get opened

Im still long, but this could be a good trade. However 285 is a little high for me, I will close out my position and go short if we break around 255-260

zuke said:
Im still long, but this could be a good trade. However 285 is a little high for me, I will close out my position and go short if we break around 255-260

Closed out trade at 274 for +80 pips. Now SHORT 253 stop 35 target 60