Best Thread Live Cable Trading

missed limit order by 11 points overnight and not an early riser so will just have to wait

coolTrader said:
NIce long from 7 am.. Don't tell me you are all still eating leftovers... and miised the morning move

Yes. Big Baruch still works...Good trading to all! ;)

hope you guys had a great Xmas. First post Xmas trade LONG 7138, 5 lots, Target 1 60 pips (scales out there after) stop 30.

zuke said:
Scaled out 1 lot at 198 for +60 pips. Stop is now at b/e for the remaining 4 lots. Next target is 298.

Bull Momentum failing, so scaled out 2 lots at 218 for +80 pips. Will now let remaining 2 lots run to next revised target 1 (238) and final lot to US close or b/e.

zuke said:
Bull Momentum failing, so scaled out 2 lots at 218 for +80 pips. Will now let remaining 2 lots run to next revised target 1 (238) and final lot to US close or b/e.

Closed out remaining 2 lots @ 98 for +60. Well over my target for yesterday and today so will sit on my hands and look for a long in the 130 area or the 070 area

zuke said:
Closed out remaining 2 lots @ 98 for +60. Well over my target for yesterday and today so will sit on my hands and look for a long in the 130 area or the 070 area

good one. Rather trick day

Howdy Traders

Maybe since all so nice trade GBP..we can made some statements contest??
That will add some spice to trading :cheesy:

Husky

FOREXHUSKY said:
Howdy Traders

Maybe since all so nice trade GBP..we can made some statements contest??
That will add some spice to trading :cheesy:

Husky

what did you have in mind, FH ?

EDIT: you mean show your account statements ?

Any traders out there? what are the chances of cable getting to 1.7182? been a choppy day. or will it be going to 1.7300+

coolTrader said:
Any traders out there? what are the chances of cable getting to 1.7182? been a choppy day. or will it be going to 1.7300+

dunno. been spending Christmas getting my head around The Elliott Principle, and trying to analyse cable in context of waves.
Wont start trading in earnest until Wednesday.

coolTrader said:

I have to be honest and say I havent a clue at the moment. I have a very small ($1 a pip) speculative long from 214, but its anyones guess at the moment. Im sitting on my hands until I can figure out whats going on or until I get a signal from my system.

trendie said:
dunno. been spending Christmas getting my head around The Elliott Principle, and trying to analyse cable in context of waves.
Wont start trading in earnest until Wednesday.

missed all the good moves then ;)