Best Thread Live Cable Trading

badtrader said:
Few!! All I can say I would have had hell of a morning fading you lot. today ;)

DONT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY I AM NOT TAKING THE P..

:cool:

None taken ! :LOL:

Target hit +20 pips.

Catch you guys later I am going to have some lunch then set my trading platform to scalp the Russel.

Looks like we have found some support currently off the daily pivot, around 17420.

From here, I have no idea. Bit like earlier, then.

G-Man

coolTrader said:
The final nail was just put on the DOLLAR Bears :cheesy: Hope you all caught that
I did had 2 good moves today, :D but sorry no more live trades from me,on this thread

coolTrader said:
Why I tell you why, there are jealous people about. I made 70 pips yesterday and 20 pips today, live trades. Now since this, 2 people give me 1 star the worse rating one can have. It amazes me why people do this, I have done them no harm or talked about them. I love the psychology of this game and how traders think. Lets see if you can take all my stars off me, lets see if we can get it down to 1 star. :cheesy:

What's the next step, hey I let you guys decide ;)

who gives a damn about the stars fellas???

if you are a successful trader that should be more than enough for you to be happy. i personally couldnt care less about the trade2win rating stars.

lets talk trading now.

WHERE DO YOU GUYS SEE THE MARKET HEADING TODAY?

Euro broke 2 ys lows yesterday but the cable didnt follow thru. Do you guys think the cable will be falling today? Or is it time for some profit taking for those who shorted the greenback?

If the dollar goes down again today it'll be the 7th consecutive lower daily close, something almost unheard of.

A correction should be taking place soon. Of course I am speaking from a short-term stance, i.e. next 2-3 market sessions.

badtrader said:
Why I tell you why, there are jealous people about. I made 70 pips yesterday and 20 pips today, live trades. Now since this, 2 people give me 1 star the worse rating one can have. It amazes me why people do this, I have done them no harm or talked about them. I love the psychology of this game and how traders think. Lets see if you can take all my stars off me, lets see if we can get it down to 1 star. :cheesy:

What's the next step, hey I let you guys decide ;)

You can get one of my stars... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

fseitun said:
who gives a damn about the stars fellas???

if you are a successful trader that should be more than enough for you to be happy. i personally couldnt care less about the trade2win rating stars.

lets talk trading now.

WHERE DO YOU GUYS SEE THE MARKET HEADING TODAY?

Euro broke 2 ys lows yesterday but the cable didnt follow thru. Do you guys think the cable will be falling today? Or is it time for some profit taking for those who shorted the greenback?

If the dollar goes down again today it'll be the 7th consecutive lower daily close, something almost unheard of.

A correction should be taking place soon. Of course I am speaking from a short-term stance, i.e. next 2-3 market sessions.

Heaps of selling pressure on cable yesterday but didn't take out the lows from the 8th and 9th.
Therefore, my take is that the bottom it hammered out on the 8th is still the current floor and stops in around there.

BadTrader = PrimaDonna

Get a life, the stars given by people here are not important.

You are a good trader so chill man.

If you ask nicely I might even give you 5 stars.

JonnyT

Is anyone trading cable today...
I am planning open a long position from this 1.7360 region with a stop of about 70 pips a long term trade for the next week...any views