Best Thread Live Cable Trading

badtrader, I havent seen you take ONE live trade, do I have to repeat this? you cant even comment on this. second, I will only sell my signals to you, at the price of gold, because you deserve it, I'm sorry. with a lot of practice and with my signals, maybe you'll get there..

try puting ONE live trade on, will you?

tomaz55 said:
badtrader, I havent seen you take ONE live trade, do I have to repeat this? you cant even comment on this. second, I will only sell my signals to you, at the price of gold, because you deserve it, I'm sorry. with a lot of practice and with my signals, maybe you'll get there..

Ok no worries, I give you a live signal tomorrow at around USA open time. I hope you will do the opposite of me. :cheesy:

and I do hope you give live calls tomorrow tomax,not after the event ;)

Hi badtrader,

I see Moon River has given a short Cable signal today and a long DOW. Good 'til Nov 2nd?

badtrader, why dont you put a trade on during the london session? Is it because you live in the US?

tomaz55 said:
badtrader, why dont you put a trade on during the london session? Is it because you live in the US?

Keeping up with london time is quite difficult to do. My days start at 2am here in Texas.

I'm starting to get used to the "Sleep when your tired" method. Maybe I should visit London for a bit. :idea:

tomaz55 said:

Here you go.you asked for a trade tomaz.

Long GBP/USD 1,7478
Stop ,17400
Target,1,7570

badtrader said:
Here you go.you asked for a trade tomaz.

Long GBP/USD 1,7478
Stop ,17400
Target,1,7570

excellent timing for your trade, badtrader. good luck.

badtrader, thankyou for your trade, finally you submit one! I will not fade your trade since I was long at 1.7460, 10 pips before you, with a limit 1.7560, again 10 pips less than you. I guess we both need the gods on our side...

I cant have that tomaz on the same side as me. :rolleyes:

I am flat at 1,7504 from long 1,7478 for 26 pips.

Now short at the same level @ 1,7504 :D

Target 1,7455
stop 1,7560

Target Hit for 50 pips. ;)

Any live trades going on here, There as only been 2 live trades, me and Jonny.You cant count tomaz trades, as they was not live.

Last edited:
I'm short at 1.7447
Stop is at 17486 (likely to S&R here) no limit,

Watch this baby zoom now...

JonnyT

Although printed on my chart, the stop wasn't filled!!!

I'm trading with IB and they only fill if there are trades at the level so I must assume no one was buying cable at 1.7486. Down to 455 as I write.

JonnyT

Target Hit for 50 pips. on my last trade

Any live trades going on here, There as only been 2 live trades, me and Jonny.You cant count tomaz trades, as they was not live. ;)

Last edited:
I took a long @580 and got out @603 for + 23 only because I had to nip out!

Not bad +34 for the day when it coulda shoulda been 100+

JonnyT

Popped out yesterday afternoon and left my computer on. Unfortunaly one of my cats must have sat on the keyboard and had a little dabble with cable.

Before I closed down my pc I noticed the trade and closed it out for a 43 pip profit.

Lesson leant, turn off my pc when I go out.

Although I now have a cat for sale. Forget Peter Bain or other such rubish, buy my cat for £40,000.