Best Thread Live Cable Trading

mburdge said:
I think the low we saw at 1.7618 could well be the low of the day. (Max 1.7600)
Looking for a challenge of Friday's high later.

I do think we will see more upwards action today but how far down first is yet to be shown...

interesting point badtrader made about JonnyTs time-frames.

longer time-frames may be easier to trade when working on something else, as that something else takes up your time. when you are trading full-time, you end up spending too much time cross-checking, double-checking, and second-guessing yourself, and thus undermine your own analysis.

I revisited the loss of 50 pips on Friday, and saw how I talked myself out of 60 pips.
( my initial short target was the previous low, and thus valid as my entry was a potential pullback back into the downtrend. however, I failed to notice the higher low at around 1.7x60, and then the second low later on at same level. ( double bottom ). I so convinced myself of the short, I failed to see the signal of a trend-reversal, so I let a potential 50 pips profit become a 50 pip loss. )

anyway, hope we all have a better trading week. you too, tomaz55. :)

If this doesn't hold i see it going down to about 1.7530 (ish)... If it breaks down through that I'm giving up and going back to indicators!!!

ok guys, I'm already up 70 pips today (sold at 1.7690 limit 1.7620)

sold again at 1.7578 with a tight stop at 1.7600 limit 1.7500 (worst case is I win 48 pips today)

i guess its jezza888 against me...

Well done Tomaz... Its looking in your favour at the moment. doesn't seem enough pressure to push it up any more...

Hats off to Tomaz55...

Guess support wasn't holding after all!

two trades down now. -30 on the day, but like the Murphys, I'm not bitter!

Got out of Long after it broke the support and I'm now short from 1.7570 with a mighty tight stop and if this goes nowhere then that'll do for the day...

jblaze said:
Hey guys, why isn't there a "Live Euro trading" thread here also?

no reason - please feel free to set one up.
I think the reason for Cable was to focus on one instrument, and see what happened, with different traders, different time-frames, different styles.

( it gets messy with several pairs, as some people may not be trading them all, and thus the posts become meaningless, and you have to trawl through them all to find the one you want. )

Its neater this way.

I imagine just about everyone trades the Euro. I will start a new thread and share any trades I make.

trendie said:
no reason - please feel free to set one up.
I think the reason for Cable was to focus on one instrument, and see what happened, with different traders, different time-frames, different styles.

( it gets messy with several pairs, as some people may not be trading them all, and thus the posts become meaningless, and you have to trawl through them all to find the one you want. )

Its neater this way.

One of those days

Onwards and upwards...

As the signature says... so I lost (twice!)... NEXT!

Think my long is coming into play at last (he says rather nervously) :eek: But, if the criteria is right what can you do!

Oscilator says its coming and we'll see shortly...

tomaz55 said:
out at 1.7564 for a 14 pip win at full leverage

84 pips for the day

more tomorrow
Tomaz.Why post trades that are not live. we dont know if you made this.but I guess we take you word for it. ;)

Well not the greatest day in the end and in hindsight it could have been so easy... Hindsight is 20/20.

Finally managed to pull back a couple of smaller trades to get +4 and Long EURO right now with a stop at breakeven so still a positive side to the day, regardless how small.

Tomorrow is another day.

PS. Badtrader. There is nothing to say that any trades people may post are actually taken?!

PS. Badtrader. There is nothing to say that any trades people may post are actually taken?![/QUOTE]

Concur

badtrader, I havent seen you take ONE live trade.

if you want to receive my live trades (I made 384 pips for the last 11 trading days) you will have to PM me

I have seen you trades for the last 2 week and you have not come near the figure you claim.LOL You know you cant fool me. I hope you not going to sell you signals in the near future.

Just to reitarate that anyone without an advertising agreement with trade2win who attempts to sell signals or systems using the fora or our private messaging facility will be banned. If any member is solicited in this way via PM please alert the moderators. Thank you.