Best Thread Live Cable Trading

It was a demonstration of the big boys, who know where they want to be waiting until the news is out before loading up on their positions.

Or a case of fading the news or buying the rumour, selling the fact.

G-Man

zuke said:
You got me! :eek:

pointless effort though, stopped out at break even. should have realised it was just stop hunting. nfp days have become so dull, they have been for a while now. i guess it has been taken over by fomc days :LOL:

good trading everyone.

G-Man said:
It was a demonstration of the big boys, who know where they want to be waiting until the news is out before loading up on their positions.

Or a case of fading the news or buying the rumour, selling the fact.

G-Man

So you think we are going north then? Im confused at the moment. As Solskaejer said NFP days have become a real non-event

zuke said:
So you think we are going north then? Im confused at the moment. As Solskaejer said NFP days have become a real non-event

Disagree chaps ! Since 1345 we have had a 100 pip rise on cable and then a 100 pip fall - hardly a non event surely ?

Zinger said:
Disagree chaps ! Since 1345 we have had a 100 pip rise on cable and then a 100 pip fall - hardly a non event surely ?

i maybe wrong, but i doubt many people would have caught that move (both legs), though the trades can be seen easily now with hindsight. i have to say cable does seem to give more false signals then most the other pairs, the euro dollar isn't any better, but a bit better then cable if you know what i mean :confused:

btw just look at the yen, how beautiful is that, unless your short :LOL:

well if euro closes above 1.1700 today considered to be bullish conf. of solid bottom going in for now.

solskjaer20 said:
i maybe wrong, but i doubt many people would have caught that move (both legs), though the trades can be seen easily now with hindsight. i have to say cable does seem to give more false signals then most the other pairs, the euro dollar isn't any better, but a bit better then cable if you know what i mean :confused:

btw just look at the yen, how beautiful is that, unless your short :LOL:

wow maybe i spoke to soon on the yen. :LOL: :LOL:

yeah but thinking about it,,, big boys want long, they want cheap prices....... they want short they want high prices.. Euro holds the 1.17 bodes well for upmoves today and next week....

ok guys, that's it

I gave you several pointers to 7250 and when we got there - zero response.

if there had been any response, I would have given you the false break above the down trend line as well.

so, its time to move on

I am going out
I may be a while

DoubleSix said:
ok guys, that's it

I gave you several pointers to 7250 and when we got there - zero response.

if there had been any response, I would have given you the false break above the down trend line as well.

so, its time to move on

I am going out
I may be a while
they could be waiting for one of my calls :cheesy: maybe they dont trust you targets :eek:

Hi Double six

It was a good call, I must admit I missed it, this thread gets a lot of posts and with a one line post taking up 3" of screen it can be hard to follow. Or maybe Im just getting old and need a bigger screen

dc2000 said:
Hi Double six

It was a good call, I must admit I missed it, this thread gets a lot of posts and with a one line post taking up 3" of screen it can be hard to follow. Or maybe Im just getting old and need a bigger screen

He had the hump about nobody commenting on his chart the other day as well.

Doublesix... next time just for me make the call nice and bold (font size 7) and in red font pretty please.

You know the Big Ben range was still a valid trade today... but you would have needed the stops up the tail pipe of the range break to nullify the whipsaw around 13.45.

badtrader said:
-15 ho well you cant winn all the time.Next week these will be live up to the sec,
im tempted to short here, but will resist till it (eur/usd) gets toward 1740, and will short then.