Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Hi,

Sorry to but in.

I do not trade myself, but have been looking at two or three email messages I received last evening. All have been very accurate so far.

Anyway just had another (10 mins ago) Which says sell GBP now

Don't Know if this is of any help. (I know nothing of currency trading)

Thank You

Last edited:
Cheers Chaps!
Any Links to experts' analysis in terms of charts with straight or squiggly lines will also be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
tm.appleby said:
Hi,

Sorry to but in.

I do not trade myself, but have been looking at two or three email messages I received last evening. All have been very accurate so far.

Anyway just had another (10 mins ago) Which says sell GBP now

Don't Know if thisis of any help. (I know nothing of currency trading)

Thank You

Hi,

Can you please tell me which company you are receiving emails from ....i am looking for a nice signal provider...

Thanks
Babar

babarmughal said:
Hi,

Can you please tell me which company you are receiving emails from ....i am looking for a nice signal provider...

Thanks
Babar

I have no idea. I sent an email to an address I was given yesterday and have since received emails telling me to buy, sell, sell, buy. To be honest I don't understand a word of any of it.

Thanks

tm.appleby said:
I have no idea. I sent an email to an address I was given yesterday and have since received emails telling me to buy, sell, sell, buy. To be honest I don't understand a word of any of it.

Thanks

Why don't they just send you the pips instead? :cheesy: :cheesy:

marmoset said:
Congrats!

Sitting here in the office eating my heart out..., it's simply a wonderful day to trade :cry:

We're crying with you. :eek: I think the time has come for you to be a full-time trader...I know you will do more than OK.

Last edited:
marmoset said:
Congrats!

Sitting here in the office eating my heart out..., it's simply a wonderful day to trade :cry:

Hi mammoset

where can i get the copy of your simulator....?? which produces buy and sell signals...

Thanks
Babar

tm.appleby said:

Thanks

Hi,

Can you please forward that email to me ...if u dont mind...

[email protected]

Thanks

Baruch said:
Why don't they just send you the pips instead? :cheesy: :cheesy:

Here is what I recieved: (Nothing about pips in any of them)

8720 GBP Sell

Long 8745 TG 8850 +-(20)

Good to close

Buy if ST
---------------------------------------
+ on 309%

tm.appleby said:
Here is what I recieved: (Nothing about pips in any of them)

8720 GBP Sell

Long 8745 TG 8850 +-(20)

Good to close

Buy if ST
+ on 309%

Do you know which site you entered your email or atleast tell us the email address you have rexeived this msg. from ........

Thanks
Babar

babarmughal said:
Hi mammoset

where can i get the copy of your simulator....?? which produces buy and sell signals...

Thanks
Babar

It doesn't generate buy and sell signals. It's just a bunch of fixed entry levels that have a high win/loss ratio.

As to the simulator, will post the code as soon as I've added a few lines for proper maximum drawdown accounting (essential for money mgmt/position sizing). Will add RawStripper while I'm at it, plus the link to Gain's 10sec raw data.

babarmughal said:
Do you know which site you entered your email or atleast tell us the email address you have rexeived this msg. from ........

Thanks
Babar

Off the top of me head, I don't remember, its on my desktop PC from yesterday, I'm using a laptop at present.

Had 4 emails from them sinse 21:00 last night.

Somebody on here knows who its from. I'll let them volunteer the details. I do not wish to be responsible for advertising.

To Baruch, where can I learn what the pips is and about currenies.

Thanks

tm.appleby said:
Off the top of me head, I don't remember, its on my desktop PC from yesterday, I'm using a laptop at present.

Had 4 emails from them sinse 21:00 last night.

Somebody on here knows who its from. I'll let them volunteer the details. I do not wish to be responsible for advertising.

To Baruch, where can I learn what the pips is and about currenies.

Thanks

You can start here: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=8206