Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Is there going to be anything in the way of news today that's gonna move the market ? Looks like a quiet day to me ? But then again what do I know...

Currently short on GBP and thinking the same on the EUR

trendie said:
narrowish morning range, from about 720 to 760, so a BO may prove to be fruitful.
however, may be a rangey day, as no real strength at 8am ( so far )
I am flat so far.

maybe worth waiting till afternoon.
nice triangle.

Sod all and I need to go get a haircut !

Still short on GBP... even stevens about now

Zinger said:
Anyone done anything so far ?

yes, stupidly, saw a "trendline break with a pullback" on a cable chart I was playing with, only to realise that it was the wrong chart! so took the immediate exit (-5 pips). otherwise, just waiting. :rolleyes:

Priceman said:
Sod all and I need to go get a haircut !

Still short on GBP... even stevens about now

cable still quite anaemic. trying to rise, but with little strength.
seems like a BEAR-flag. ( rising gently, but in a narrow range )

no positions as yet.

EDIT: replaced bull with bear

trendie said:
cable still quite anaemic. trying to rise, but with little strength.
seems like a BEAR-flag. ( rising gently, but in a narrow range )

no positions as yet.

EDIT: replaced bull with bear

broken, wait for pull back, and be careful with trendline from big triangle as support around 18

candles said:
Where the hell is DC2000 nowadays??

dunno.
he and Kaffee and zuke seemed to have disappeared at the same time.
they havent been abducted by aliens do you think ? :LOL: :LOL:

Still in myself... just. What a weird day's trading though. I have resistance at 1.7462 area so that's where I bail if it goes up.

Priceman said:
Still in myself... just. What a weird day's trading though. I have resistance at 1.7462 area so that's where I bail if it goes up.

jezza reckons Mondays are not worth trading, and I think a couple of the others said so too.

( I have started to look at bigger picture, and am abandoning excessive intra-day trading. on average, I may take 2 or 3 positions per week. To offset the wait between trades, I am looking at EURUSD, USDCHF and a couple of others. all in 60-min time-frames. )

hang in there, and hope you get some pips.

trendie said:
jezza reckons Mondays are not worth trading, and I think a couple of the others said so too.

( I have started to look at bigger picture, and am abandoning excessive intra-day trading. on average, I may take 2 or 3 positions per week. To offset the wait between trades, I am looking at EURUSD, USDCHF and a couple of others. all in 60-min time-frames. )

hang in there, and hope you get some pips.

some people learn faster than others :confused:

good luck priceman.

just got out as it hit the low for the day at 1.7422, got nervous at that level. Will see if there's a pullback to get back in later for a few pips more. +17 at mo.

thanks jacinto, shame your stop got hit, it just spiked a little too much there and then straight down again
:-(

Monday's are definately hard work !

Priceman said:
just got out as it hit the low for the day at 1.7422, got nervous at that level. Will see if there's a pullback to get back in later for a few pips more. +17 at mo.

thanks jacinto, shame your stop got hit, it just spiked a little too much there and then straight down again
:-(

Monday's are definately hard work !

thanks. the pattern was there, triggered. could have had a higher stop, but there is a price at which I am wrong, and it happened (tood bad I was wrong by 5-7 pips :LOL: ).

Morning all. Hope everyone caught the late afternoon move yesterday................. I missed it !

Does anyone here use the T2W forex chat room ? I logged in yesterday but it was very quiet - same again this morning............

cable

06:46 am Bonjour,
Cable show buying signal 7428-7438-7443
08:35 am Small local support 1.7423

FX Strategy
US Dollar Index
Selling strategy
EUR/USD
Baying strategy (Short term positions)
GBP/USD - "Cable"
Buying strategy (Short term positions).
USD/CHF