Best Thread Live Cable Trading

short if goes below 435.
( anticipating again. trend is down ( only just ) and looking for rally to sell.

trendie said:
short if goes below 435.
( anticipating again. trend is down ( only just ) and looking for rally to sell.

I must have my eyes in updside down... I'm seeing an uptrend since 1am.. Will long on the break of the Asian high @450 and a pullback to 40 or so

Nearly 11am... the septics are up and selling the greenback by the looks of it.

Kaffee said:
I must have my eyes in updside down... I'm seeing an uptrend since 1am.. Will long on the break of the Asian high @450 and a pullback to 40 or so

Nearly 11am... the septics are up and selling the greenback by the looks of it.

good call, Kaffee.

EDIT: my usual SL of 30 pips. ( 465 )

trendie said:
good call, Kaffee.

EDIT: my usual SL of 30 pips. ( 465 )

Not really... I'm not long yet !!

Edit:- Am now at 47. Step right up and fade it folks... roll up roll up free money.

trendie said:
Brambs,

why did you bail out at 35 ? the previous range high was around 39/40 ?
I wasn't using any previous high. Levels is levels Trendie. Yes, I know. It hurts sometimes when it's so close to turning around again, but equally, rules is rules. And how much smarter would I have looked had it gone tanking on up?

Currently short from the 468 level.

chuffin 'eck.

classic Newtron Bomb pattern !!
test of asian high, slight retrace, then kapow.

information / pattern overload.

why do I always pick the wrong one ?
( in hindsight, I ignored the LBR hook to the upside at 436, but then the DiNapoli Stochs had only marginally recrossed. I didnt want to get whipsawed, so I ignored it. )

bugger.

zuke said:
Bramble..are you still playing with digitals?? Or was that FC?
That was/is FC.

I only query them (I don't buy them) as mentioned, prior to Big news to establish the pro's bias (if any).

TheBramble said:
I wasn't using any previous high. Levels is levels Trendie. Yes, I know. It hurts sometimes when it's so close to turning around again, but equally, rules is rules. And how much smarter would I have looked had it gone tanking on up?

Currently short from the 468 level.

I think this might just have 7520 written over it

ChowClown said:
...aye, fib and 100ma resistance there on daily chart. Good luck.

No position yet, but looking for another long entry.

Is that one of the bull flag/pennant thingies forming on the 30 min ? That's good right ?

My feed is missing some data for the 15 feb 8pm to the 16 feb 11 am. Could someone post a screen shot of gbp/usd 1 hour with candles for this time period.

Thanks,

Breadman

Kaffee said:

Is that one of the bull flag/pennant thingies forming on the 30 min ? That's good right ?

it must be a bull-flag, cos I see a 1-2-3 reversal forming, on the 15 and 30s. :rolleyes:

Kaffee said:

That'll be a no then !

breadman said:
My feed is missing some data for the 15 feb 8pm to the 16 feb 11 am. Could someone post a screen shot of gbp/usd 1 hour with candles for this time period.

Thanks,

Breadman

This do you ?

Attachments

• breadman.JPG
    breadman.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 171