Best Thread Live Cable Trading

next turn should be at 731 which is slightly past next profit target and will confirm next target at this level stop will be moved to 650

that previuos 15 minute bar was crucial for me having anticipated entry on heavy tic earlier short euro 1.2135, I had short term attempting up 1.2131 yet could see medium term entry signal short on the next bar forming it held, the medium term signalled short and weakness came in, not sure if cable will follow.

breakeven stop now on this one. early days.

Stopped out on that one.**
Waitin for a reset.

Last edited:
hmm, certainly doable, hourlies broken the recent 2 day down slope, so it seems a target to shoot for.
that medium term signal for me is still saying short 1.2131 but medium term is 1 to 4 hours. shaved out on the first signal by managing the trade on an unrelated previous entry.... :) usually go with default 12 point stop.

proceeding to bang head on wall.

Im not even looking to short the the Euro below 2200. I take it we are all sitting on our hands with Cable ahead of the CPI and TICS data..Im too lazy to look..anyone got consensus figures?

still in Long but if we get to 640 we do what one shepherd said to the other

"Let's get the flock outa here !"

13:10 data

So, how many stops will be triggered then? I think the euro is looking for higher prices on this data. Thats what the chart is telling me.

Attachments

• eurousd.png
    eurousd.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 173
dc2000 said:
still in Long but if we get to 640 we do what one shepherd said to the other

"Let's get the flock outa here !"

Im short at 683 with stop at b/e. Ive got short orders in at 728 and 810 and long ones at 585 and 553

are these violent spikes to the upside an attempt to shake out the shorts, prior to a down move ?
or am I thinking too much. ( "too much", relatively speaking, bearing in mind my limited brain capacity )

zuke said:
Im short at 683 with stop at b/e. Ive got short orders in at 728 and 810 and long ones at 585 and 553

Zuke..... those orders are they averaging positions or are there distinct stops for each level before re-entering ?

dc2000 said:
I am mainly trading Cable but also watch Eu/$, $/swiss and £/swiss as my setup's also seem to work on these

About your set up.....

1) Is it some sort of algortihm you've created yourself

and

2) Will you be dishing it out via the strategies on the Trading Edge web page ?

t.i.a.

Excuse me..has someone just shot the President??
:cheesy:

Im afraid not :( but we can live in hope that he gets thrown out of office

Down off my soapbox now

And exited all trades