Best Thread Live Cable Trading

dc2000 said:
stop on remainder of short position now moved to 734

Morning DC..what do you think..dollar strength or just a correction. My "feeling" is that we'll have another go at 7800 by the end of this week and that once we've broken it, there'll be a big correction back down as low as the 71's. I only have a small amount research to support this but it's just my thoughts at the mo.

Coffee Break

Breakout from overnight still dropping below overnight support rest. lines.
This is usually a sit and wait trade - so a good book or sms facility is handy ;)

Attachments

• monday.JPG
    monday.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 170
Hi Zuke
I am looking for a fall to the 7050 area, I have an upper target at 803 the question is did the Asian session do enough to negate this target with it's trip into the 790's. I don't believe it did and I am watching for a confirmation of this in todays price action we need to break 686 to open next target

any good sources for intra-day FX data ? ( primarily cable, then eurusd, usdjpy and usdchf )
( ideally, 15min and 1-hr, and daily ). with at least 3 years data, preferably 5.
thanks.

trendie,

livecharts.co.uk has some dukascopy data for all of those and more..

it seems pretty accurate for the recent stuff, longer term, i'm not so sure..

fc

zuke said:
Morning Guys. Im LONG 7705..LONG?? I hear you say. Well actually Im playing about with a strategy using Cam levels so I wont be doing much serious trading this week.

stiil long, zuke, or have you bailed out ?

With some big wins in the past few days it may be wise to think of taking the day off to do something humbling

Mountaineering
White water rafting
SAS training school
attempting assembly of MFI furniture

trendie said:
stiil long, zuke, or have you bailed out ?

No bailed out at -20 pips. Im only doing a 50p a point SB. Trying to work out a new strat using cam levels..not going very well so far though!

dc2000 said:
With some big wins in the past few days it may be wise to think of taking the day off to do something humbling

Mountaineering
White water rafting
SAS training school
attempting assembly of MFI furniture

You are getting on my t!ts !! ;)

Seriously, good call, not just the direction (which I guess was a nobrainer today) it's the accuracy of the call.

:LOL:
Kaffee said:
You are getting on my t!ts !! ;)

Seriously, good call, not just the direction (which I guess was a nobrainer today) it's the accuracy of the call.

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Not a lot I can add to that

Anyone still tradin or are we just watchin for a setup

FWIW a 9pm 711 would be cool

Last edited:
Kaffee said:
FXCM are 7701 / 657. So close enough. Long looks favourite with that trend line from 1am.

Im looking at a long, however I will trade Big Ben/9.30 news first.