Best Thread Live Cable Trading

When the dollar excitement is over, whenever that is, We will start to hear uk deficit spiralling out of control but in the mean time are we going for 1.7800 today. Now that is ambitious :cheesy:

Meanwhile enjoy the ride up.

hi everyone cable can fly higher today but usd/chf is testing resistance at 1.2675 in my opinion that is the only hold up. if its gonna break i feel it will be in the next half hour.

superspurs said:
how do,not a season ticket holder but get there when i can,hoping to get one nxt season,ill be at the villa game tho COYS

If you mean the Villa game tomorrow. Have fun because they are playing Hull. Your mob are at Leicester. :LOL:

spurs aint on their way to cardiff (wembley won't be finished on time) :LOL: :cheesy: :cheesy:

3:2 nuff said. :p

so, did anyone trade the 7-8am breakout ? looks like a straight 35-40 pips at least, so far.

EDIT: someone mentioned that they backtested it, and found it to be spurious. who was it ?
was the spuriousness seasonal ?

Morning all..hope your weekend was better than mine (went all the way to Leicester!!) Anyway, I am SHORT, 5 lots 682 stop 702 target 1 622 (scale out at pivots levels thereafter)

Trndie,

It works for extended periods then doesn't work for rxtended periods. I couldn't make it worth trading long term.

JonnyT

zuke said:
Morning Kaffee..I have a BIG POST IT note on my monitor this week!!!

LOL... Weekends are always good for reflection, n'est pas ?

Good trading. I'm Sticking rigidly to Big Ben for the rest of the month and see how it hangs then.