Liquid Millionaire, ISACO, Stephen Sutherland

Christ you are one massive prat!

I got 19% growth. Stephen's advice is superb.

I will be considerably richer than you and that is alll that matters lol

No doubt one could assume that you are a plant for the service you promote and are paid by how many suckers you garner to the service. Maybe you are Sutherland. Who knows ?

Perhaps you will get a few suckers to believe your fantasy but most, judging by the astute, yet restrained, comments by others on this thread see an opportunity for poking a stick at another snakeoil Walter Mitty poster.

Go and look at what the Nasdaq composite has done since March 2009.

wtf you are claiming you bought and held an index and are claiming that is some sort of great trade.

If I could help you it would be to say

One tip? Impossible, I suppose "trading is a birth by a thousand cuts" is as original as I can get. Anyhow a story/anecdote fits much better I reckon. First body-building/powerlifting gym I walked into as a 17 year old knocked me out, I learned a lot that's remained with me for life, even in my 45 year old shrunken (but still very fit and healthy) state. This gym produced Mr Universe, Mr UK, Mr Great Britain, trained olympic athletes, pro footballers, world class cyclists, powerlifting record holders. A memory, a guy breaking the UK heavy-weight division deadlift record in the gym on a late November Thursday night; no fuss, no ceremony, he just did it. A round of applause he got showered, changed, said thanks, shook hands and went home to no doubt put out fires in the rougher parts of Liverpool (early 80's) the next day. Quiet guy, he flew under the radar, did his job (and his hobby) day after day, week after week, year after year..

75% of all investment funds follow the direction of the market.

This has been the case for quite a long time now. So if the market is up then 75% of my funds tend to go up lol

SWBJ, let us assume, arguendo, that you are sincere. We accept therefore that you made 19% in 2012.

We must therefore also accept (again arguendo) that this post is also sincere:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/edu...e-isaco-stephen-sutherland-4.html#post1620630

You will note that the poster claims that he followed the recommendations and made a greater than 50% loss (he neglects to say whether this is gross or net), although I would infer that this is before the application of fees.

If your posts are evidence, then so is his. How many years would you have to make 19% in order to recover from a loss of 50%?

I note that you have neglected to answer some of my points raised - such as the possibility of getting results such as these by simply picking a few high beta funds and telling the punters to stick their money in them. With even a small basket this should work well until things turn, at which point it will work very, very badly.

Perhaps you could comment on this?

75% of all investment funds follow the direction of the market.

This has been the case for quite a long time now. So if the market is up then 75% of my funds tend to go up lol

I cannot even begin to fathom what point you are trying to make here.

wtf you are claiming you bought and held an index and are claiming that is some sort of great trade.

If I could help you it would be to say

One tip? Impossible, I suppose "trading is a birth by a thousand cuts" is as original as I can get. Anyhow a story/anecdote fits much better I reckon. First body-building/powerlifting gym I walked into as a 17 year old knocked me out, I learned a lot that's remained with me for life, even in my 45 year old shrunken (but still very fit and healthy) state. This gym produced Mr Universe, Mr UK, Mr Great Britain, trained olympic athletes, pro footballers, world class cyclists, powerlifting record holders. A memory, a guy breaking the UK heavy-weight division deadlift record in the gym on a late November Thursday night; no fuss, no ceremony, he just did it. A round of applause he got showered, changed, said thanks, shook hands and went home to no doubt put out fires in the rougher parts of Liverpool (early 80's) the next day. Quiet guy, he flew under the radar, did his job (and his hobby) day after day, week after week, year after year..

I knew you were a subterranean multi-nic fooktard troll. Face it son, you're a mess. You need to get your nut in the game bud mate. Like me. I'm match hardened, I can trade anything. Maybe two pairs, 3-4 hr tf, circa 50 pip stop, fly under the radar.

If you do a Companies House Webcheck, the company, formerly Filthy Rich, were renamed "Fast Track Education" until very recently.

Their accounts can be bought for a handful of your best sterling.

"Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/12/2011 (TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL)"

Unless they're clever enough to use shell companies etc, chances are they arent doing too well.
( Company No. 04323012)

They might well have had a great 2012. But one year isnt enough for an assessment.
As indicated earlier, the returns need to be seen in context of risk applied, etc.

Good luck with it, though.

75% of funds follow the direction of the market.

So since March 2009 you can clearly see the nasdaq composite has gone up.

My funds since March 2009 have also gone up in a similar way.

75% of funds follow the direction of the market.

So since March 2009 you can clearly see the nasdaq composite has gone up.

My funds since March 2009 have also gone up in a similar way.

I am still at a loss.

March 2009 was the low point of recent years. Everything is up since then.

But I still don't see the point you're trying to make. You're paying thousands of pounds for the privilege of getting returns that anyone could get virtually for free by sticking their money in a major index tracker?

How does this reflect well on ballSACO? Doesn't it rather argue against using them?

And where are getting this 75% statistic from? Do you know what it means?

Good grief, why am I bothering writing this!?

The skill is in predicting the general market direction. Why? Because you know that 75% of all funds owned will follow the market direction. So if you predict an up market correctly, then three quarters of your funds owned will go up.

Stephen picks the funds for me. He studies the market direction every single day. I am a Bridge Engineer in the day time...I don't have time lol.

75% figure is a fact. Look at historical data. I don't profess to fully understand it but it is true.

I made 19% AFTER fees not before lol.

This year so far I am up 14% and it is only July ....lol

ISACO does all the hard work for me.....I haven't got Stephen's skill or expertise. He is incredibly talented at what he does, and for a small fee I get the benefit of his wisdom.

The high street offered me 2.4% on my money recently.....that is appalling lol Pathetic even!

I am delighted to be a client of ISACO......I know I am in good hands shadowing a person with a huge amount of talent and dedication.

Is this nonsense serious?

Good grief, why am I bothering writing this!?

Given the rubbish in your reply, I am baffled as to why as well.

The skill is in predicting the general market direction. Why? Because you know that 75% of all funds owned will follow the market direction.

How do you know this? What difference does "owned" make to whether funds follow the general market direction?

So if you predict an up market correctly, then three quarters of your funds owned will go up.

What? Again, what difference does it make if you own them? This sounds very much like you're just parroting something you've been told. "Owned funds" is a very odd way of putting it.

Stephen picks the funds for me. He studies the market direction every single day. I am a Bridge Engineer in the day time...I don't have time lol.

75% figure is a fact. Look at historical data. I don't profess to fully understand it but it is true.

You don't understand it but it is true? In other words, you have no idea and are just copying what someone has told you?

I made 19% AFTER fees not before lol.

This year so far I am up 14% and it is only July ....lol

Do you know how silly that sounds?

ISACO does all the hard work for me.....I haven't got Stephen's skill or expertise. He is incredibly talented at what he does, and for a small fee I get the benefit of his wisdom.

The high street offered me 2.4% on my money recently.....that is appalling lol Pathetic even!

The fact that you would compare deposit rates with equity investing without appreciating the fundamental difference in risk is very illuminating.

I am delighted to be a client of ISACO......I know I am in good hands shadowing a person with a huge amount of talent and dedication.

Would you care to comment on any of the points I have raised? We have been in a major bull market since the major low of 2009 - the exact turning point. Why are you picking this date? What about the person who, with as much credibility as you, claimed to have seen his funds drop by 50% in a year? What about my simple point regarding beta, which would generally give returns that exaggerated those of the wider market, both up and down? What about the difficulty of genuinely timing major swings (rather than jumping on after at some point after a major crash, picking any old crap with a high beta and hanging on for a 4 year bull market)?

Or would you prefer to ignore these points and continue to spout your unsupported claims?

Given the wide-eyed drivel you're coming out with, I'm beginning to lean towards chump rather than shill.

Is this nonsense serious?

Would you care to comment on any of the points I have raised? We have been in a major bull market since the major low of 2009 - the exact turning point. Why are you picking this date? What about the person who, with as much credibility as you, claimed to have seen his funds drop by 50% in a year? What about my simple point regarding beta, which would generally give returns that exaggerated those of the wider market, both up and down? What about the difficulty of genuinely timing major swings (rather than jumping on after at some point after a major crash, picking any old crap with a high beta and hanging on for a 4 year bull market)?

Or would you prefer to ignore these points and continue to spout your unsupported claims?

Given the wide-eyed drivel you're coming out with, I'm beginning to lean towards chump rather than shill.

Jesus bloody h Christ lol life is too short for this.

Funds owned refers to funds purchased.

My funds have followed the market direction. The growth levels are great.

I am very happy with the performance of my portfolio.

You lot in here are so unpleasantly rude it beggars belief.

I am glad you think I am talking nonsense because it means you will not be joining ISACO!

Bloody horrible people lol goodbye!

Jesus bloody h Christ lol life is too short for this.

Funds owned refers to funds purchased.

My funds have followed the market direction. The growth levels are great.

I am very happy with the performance of my portfolio.

You lot in here are so unpleasantly rude it beggars belief.

I am glad you think I am talking nonsense because it means you will not be joining ISACO!

Bloody horrible people lol goodbye!

So the answer would be no, you don't wish to answer or even think about any of the points raised by me or others.

Your "funds owned" nonsense makes no sense. 75% of funds follow the market direction (How do you know? What do you mean? Over what timescale? Why is it not far higher? How can we say when the premise is so poorly defined? etc etc etc) therefore 75% of the funds that you own will follow the market. That is a basic logical fallacy.

As for rude, it was you that called me a prat for asking for evidence, and for pointing out the obvious fact that your unsubstantiated and anonymous claims could not possibly be deemed evidence.

This is another one that you really might ponder upon.

If you do a Companies House Webcheck, the company, formerly Filthy Rich, were renamed "Fast Track Education" until very recently.

Their accounts can be bought for a handful of your best sterling.

"Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/12/2011 (TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL)"

Unless they're clever enough to use shell companies etc, chances are they arent doing too well.
( Company No. 04323012)

They might well have had a great 2012. But one year isnt enough for an assessment.
As indicated earlier, the returns need to be seen in context of risk applied, etc.

Good luck with it, though.