Lightspeed Web Platform

i used it about a year ago. It was ok , not great fine for swing trading but anything intraday no way.

Am sure it has improved a lot since then

i used it about a year ago. It was ok , not great fine for swing trading but anything intraday no way.

Thanks, thats what i needed to know. I have heard that is is kinda buggy, but i figured since i am looking to accumulate shares for cheap, instead of day trading that it may be ok. I might give it a try.

In regards to intraday trading, I am just asking around, do you have any suggestions for intraday trading at a second to second basis. I searched through the most known providers. ORC looks promising but I dont know if they deal with individuals.

mate do you know you are looking at prolly $4k +/- $1k per month for this kind of software?

Lightspeed – to accumulate shares on the cheap instead of day trading. LOL.

I am SO happy to be back. None of that reality sh!t I have to face elsewhere.

mate do you know you are looking at prolly $4k +/- $1k per month for this kind of software?

were are talking about their web platform, which is free. I think their software platform is free if you have 10k or more in an account. Now, with the software you do have to pay for maket data, level 2, ect. I actually used a trial of the web platform the other day, and if you want to swing trader or long term trader, the website will probably be ok. No, you are not going to get the reasearch info, or some of the other tools and perks, but to strictly buy and sell, while getting your charts, and other info somewhere else, it will probably be ok. If you want to day trade, you need the software. Simple as that.

Anyway going back to the original question, it is fine if you want access to the full scope of US equities for very cheap commissions and if you plan to swing trade.

If the minimum account balance required is still $2000 then it is a v good option IMO.

Anyway going back to the original question, it is fine if you want access to the full scope of US equities for very cheap commissions and if you plan to swing trade.

If the minimum account balance required is still $2000 then it is a v good option IMO.

Thanks for staying on topic, and I agree. I only trade and invest in the us, and they are very cheap. I dont day trade, so the web platform as you said will work fine. If you are a day trader, you need software, regardless of broker. Take care, and have a good weekend.