Learntotradethemarket

This is what I mean about his method. Last week 1 looser this week 2 winning trades trading on the dailies just that one loss means nothing now with a ratio of 5% win over 1% loss.

I'm not posting in defence of Fuller, but what always mystifies me, is how everyone seems to think that price action came from J16. I like the free James16 videos, very good. But it's mostly candlesticks (Nison et al), and Support and Resistance (way before J16 was born). He hasn't really added anything new has he?

It's looks a lot better than fap turbo, but it's still obviously a load of BS.

Hi Hotch,

What is in fact a load of BS? What has fap turbo got to do with price action please.

Anyone else got any experience with the Nial fuller course? Been a while since someone posted on this topic.

Anyone else got any experience with the Nial fuller course? Been a while since someone posted on this topic.

You dont need a course, his website and free videos will show you his methods. You I'm sure are more than capable of taking all that information and piecing it together to make it work for you.

Yeah i know, i just wonder some times what more you can get out of him as a member.. For the price of the course doesn't seem to bad a price for some coaching. Anyway just a little curious if anyone of late has had a crack at his course, interesting to see some non biast feedback.
Cheers
Dan

Yeah i know, i just wonder some times what more you can get out of him as a member.. For the price of the course doesn't seem to bad a price for some coaching. Anyway just a little curious if anyone of late has had a crack at his course, interesting to see some non biast feedback.
Cheers
Dan

Danga - it has been said that Fuller simply re-packaged the free stuff over at Forex Factory written by James16.
james16 Chart Thread @ Forex Factory
He also has a private member site but I suggest all you need is in the free bit.

Attachments

• another burnt out Ferrari.PNG
    another burnt out Ferrari.PNG
    124.9 KB · Views: 224
I couldn't believe you wrote this ! You would have to be stupid to believe $500 would be legit !!

hey hey hey deep breaths champ i think you might need a bong, relax! Clearly it wouldn't be ligit. Sheeeesh

hey hey hey deep breaths champ i think you might need a bong, relax! Clearly it wouldn't be ligit. Sheeeesh

Right but the guy that wants you to send him £500 to teach you how to become a millionaire couldn't possibly be dodgy.

Yes mate he very well could be dodgy, that's why originally i asked if anyone had info on his course. Sorry for being curious. I don't beleive everyone who sells courses on the web are dodgy but yes i no their are alot out there that are but again this i why i asked for feed back on the course. The free info looks good but then again i don't want to spend $$$ if you don't get anything more once you become a member.