Laptop sony vaio adding monitors

astonmartin

Hi everyone ,

Just purchased a new vaio running windows vista basic, would like to add a couple of monitiors but ony has 1 monitor output it also had HDMI for blue ray,

any advise would be VERY HELPFUL as looking at charts on one screen is quite slow,

thanks and keep the knowledge flowing :smart:

aston

I did a test of product compatibility with the computer I am currently using, through the matrox website.
System :(y)
Max display resolution:(y)
Display driver:(n): :!:(It says display driver 8.452.00 is not compatible I need to upgrade to 8.453(catalyst 8.2) or later). Could someone please be kind enough to explain to computer tech illiterate what is this ? And how can i go about upgrading it, if I decide buy the product. Thanks.

best regards,
Searchlight

I did a test of product compatibility with the computer I am currently using, through the matrox website.
System :(y)
Max display resolution:(y)
Display driver:(n): :!:(It says display driver 8.452.00 is not compatible I need to upgrade to 8.453(catalyst 8.2) or later). Could someone please be kind enough to explain to computer tech illiterate what is this ? And how can i go about upgrading it, if I decide buy the product. Thanks.

best regards,
Searchlight

download & install latest graphic card driver, ATI Radeon™ Drivers and Support

to identify your graphic card, go to control panel --> Display properties