Kevin Scott Spread Trade Insider

Hi all, i think spreadtradeinsider has been finished probably because of the reasons discussed in this thread (i do think kevin scott is a profitable trader, but i wasnt sure about the spreads etc..)

Anyway there is a new similar service called spreadtraderpro.co.uk and this looks a little more suited to longer term trades. It seems to be run by exactly the same people as STI but this time with a new trader called Al Silverstein, i have never heard of him. But rather than waiting for fast intraday trades where spreads are an issue it gives late evening signals which can be placed as orders and maybe left for days or weeks to mature, moving your stop to lock in profit on the winning trades and cutting losers early. All sounds good but then again STI sounded good!

I was just wondering do any of you know about this new service as the results look decent and it sounds like a stress free way to trade? Or know about Al Silverstein? They are also offering a free trial so I may sign up and have a look myself but its good to hear from other traders sometimes before trading any money.

hi, did you ever sign up to this service? Any feedback?

thanks

In my case - no I haven't signed up to this one. I would be interested to hear experiences of anyone who has done so.

Hi, no i didnt sign up as im just paranoid about these services, but i have been looking at the results and they do still look good. £7-8k profit this year trading only a couple of pound a point... With my luck il probably join on the worst losing streak they hav had ha ha!

It seems lke a very stress free way to trade and they have even started doing a short video of the reasons for entering the trade. Im interested if anyone knows more or knows anything about the trader.

Yes for a price you too can get inside the 'insiders' club.

And remember folks, if you're not 'inside' you're on the outside and you won't get access to the 'secrets' and the 'big profits' :)

i see what your saying anley...

The thing is spreadtraderpro are calling trades in advance that have not got tight stops and that go on for days/weeks. So its difficult to manipulate the results and they are well in profit. If they are consistently profitable then £12.50/week is cheap, its just that with no long verified history of trades you have to be careful...

Someone on T2W must know the trader calling the trades?

Spreadtraderpro

i see what your saying anley...

The thing is spreadtraderpro are calling trades in advance that have not got tight stops and that go on for days/weeks. So its difficult to manipulate the results and they are well in profit. If they are consistently profitable then £12.50/week is cheap, its just that with no long verified history of trades you have to be careful...

Someone on T2W must know the trader calling the trades?

They are my trades, I tend not to post on forums though can confirm that the results and trades are totally transparent on spreadtraderpro.com. If you look around the site there is plenty of background information and some audio/video explaining the trading approach.

Personally I think the trades and analysis could be most useful to get an insight into and learn right thinking about trading, which can take many years - but of course there is the option to shadow the trades.

Regards
Al

Hi Al, thanks for the response, hope you dont think we are trying to criticise the service it looks good to me. I understand why you dont usually post on forums as there are quite a few idiots on them.

The reason I have brought it up is I have had a bad experience before and lost a few grand. Its good to be extra careful and get the opinion of others who have experienced services before risking your own cash.

But I can tell from the website and information on it that its not one of the usual get rich quick scams!

When the subscribers get to watch the audio/video of the trades which have been placed do you detail if the trade is a breakout, range play, fade etc..? And have you been trading the same style for a long time?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Al, thanks for the response, hope you dont think we are trying to criticise the service it looks good to me. I understand why you dont usually post on forums as there are quite a few idiots on them.

The reason I have brought it up is I have had a bad experience before and lost a few grand. Its good to be extra careful and get the opinion of others who have experienced services before risking your own cash.

But I can tell from the website and information on it that its not one of the usual get rich quick scams!

When the subscribers get to watch the audio/video of the trades which have been placed do you detail if the trade is a breakout, range play, fade etc..? And have you been trading the same style for a long time?

Thanks

Sure, forums are generally a force for good for learning, but can influence your trading decisions on specific markets - so this is the main reason personally I tend to stay away.

On the trade analysis I'll put in whatever significant factors triggered the trade and exit - sometimes there is more to say than on others but it is always useful for learning. This isn't a black box system after all.

You asked how long trading this style - since 2004 daily, but trading for around 10 years in all.

Regards
Al

Last edited: