Keeping track of deltas

mtbelly said:
Hello young boys,

Do you little boys know when we will be seeing some GOOD OPTIONS TRADES on here?? :rolleyes: like the one on show at TT by Mr Bulldozer?? [for FREE]

If he charged less than $400 to be a member on the Platinum Lounge, the place would be filled by little boys who TALK BIG and show NO real talent of trading derivatives!!! :LOL:

Did that thought enter your brains? :cheesy: perhaps not!!? :LOL:

Have fun and keep waiting!! See yah soon!

Profitaker, I dont think you have what it takes to stop the guy! :LOL: from making lots of $$$ from gullible people/children!! :rolleyes: :cheesy: your too bussy trading options! :LOL:

Hungry belly

Enough said really... (an idiots guide in how to shoot yourself in the foot)

Wasp,

Iv'e just spent a few minutes reading your profile and previous posts, I didn't realise your an expert in premium bonds and sprd betting! [I'm impresed] Do you know much on derivatives trading? Just a little currious. :rolleyes:

hungry belly

mtbelly said:
Wasp,

Iv'e just spent a few minutes reading your profile and previous posts, I didn't realise your an expert in premium bonds and sprd betting! [I'm impresed] Do you know much on derivatives trading? Just a little currious. :rolleyes:

hungry belly

I know trading is a better way of making money than 'making lots of $$$ from gullible people/children!!'...

Mtbelly please can you desist from trying to draw people over to another web site. Given the narrow and repetitive scope of your posts I am increasingly suspicious that you have more than a passing interest in this "Platinum Lounge" and as I'm sure you know advertising is strictly not permitted on these fora.

wasp,

You talk a lot on derivatives/options, do you know anything about the stuff? :rolleyes:

Frugi,
The little children in this forum have been told about the other channel by Peto and a few others. they are the ones making comments about it !!! now, would it be fair to ask them the same request? We both know that many members from here also visit TT anyway.

I'm just posting here trying to keep the derivative threads alive and doing you a favour i think.

mtbelly said:
wasp,

You talk a lot on derivatives/options, do you know anything about the stuff? :rolleyes:

Frugi,
The little children in this forum have been told about the other channel by Peto and a few others. they are the ones making comments about it !!! now, would it be fair to ask them the same request? We both know that many members from here also visit TT anyway.

I'm just posting here trying to keep the derivative threads alive and doing you a favour i think.
Incorrect. The first post mentioning the other forum was yours, http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=255284&postcount=172 , since when you have mentioned it on half a dozen further occasions. :( :( :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I remember only one other mention by someone who said they'd be sure to avoid it in future if Bulldozer was there. :cheesy: :confused: :eek: :confused:

mtbelly said:
We both know that many members from here also visit TT anyway.

Define "know" and "many" in this context.

I may visit once or twice a month, I certainly havn't got it bookmarked, I don't believe I've registered and so have never posted.

Serious note to Mods . . . mtbelly is clearly a returning banned poster, why is mtbelly still allowed to post?

A Dashing Blade said:

I may visit once or twice a month, I certainly havn't got it bookmarked, I don't believe I've registered and so have never posted.

Serious note to Mods . . . mtbelly is clearly a returning banned poster, why is mtbelly still allowed to post?

Over 2,000 per month! theres a counter at bottom right of home page at TT.

Whats your purpose of your frequent visits? I'm just curious :rolleyes: Dont you have better things to do on this forum? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hello Peto,

How are you? and how is IB and your trading doing? I see they are still advertising for clients on bloomberg TV.

I also notice that your a frequent visitor to Bulldozers forum! http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?p=253639#post253639 [dated 15th May]

When do you plan to post something interesting on here about trading/options/ftrs? Please dont take this post the wrong way. I'm trying to be polite believe it or not.

hungry belly

Last edited:
mtbelly said:
..........................Serious note to Mods . . . mtbelly is clearly a returning banned poster, why is mtbelly still allowed to post?

To keep this sector alive perhaps? :rolleyes: most of your recent posts have been addresed to me!..........................

mtbelly

warning

You appear to be admitting that you are a returned banned member. Before banning you I will give you the chance to refute that apparent admission.

If you do refute it then, unless you desist from your constant digging at other members and your constant "advertising" of another website, I will ban you anyway.

jon

ps: at 1839 http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=263783&postcount=22

barjon said:
mtbelly

warning

You appear to be admitting that you are a returned banned member. Before banning you I will give you the chance to refute that apparent admission.

If you do refute it then, unless you desist from your constant digging at other members and your constant "advertising" of another website, I will ban you anyway.

jon

Mr barjon,

Can you please give the others same warning and ask them not to mention other forums /websites

Thank you for being fair and understading

mtbelly

wow. after the first reply (suggested me to look into the BS implementation in spreadsheet)... and been away for sometime and read up couple books and implemented the BS calculator into the spreadsheet. and been tracking it greeks of my portfolio since then....

my experience telling, it is very very hard to do delta neutral trading. 1. i take profit on the trade that came to my gain. 2. during market swing, when fund is low, it is very hard to 'correct' or to 'stir' the delta toward zero....

i think i would need more time to learn how to steer this boat (delta) in this muddy water... :)

thanks.