Kalahari Minerals' Extract Resources investment

I don't want to repeat myself these are (also!) AIM listed (Kalahari Minerals PLc) as well as ASX, etc listed shares (Extract Resources Ltd).

One more thing, your 'Legendary Member' forgets to mention that the actual trading volumes as 'pink sheet' shares in the USA is miniscule when compared to AIM and ASX. And their main listing is on AIM and ASX.

Also www.early-retirement-investor.com is not a "penny stock newsletter" pumping and dumping shares as pdoyles claims we are doing.

Be my guest, please, see for yourself.

I look forward to your feedback.

I have also flagged pdoyles comments to Trade2Win but they seem incapable or unwilling to even respond.

I have also flagged pdoyles comments to Trade2Win but they seem incapable or unwilling to even respond.

Maybe because you posted a link to your site thereby advertising for free contrary to forum rules. You also did not declare yourself as a vendor when you signed up.

I don't want to repeat myself these are (also!) AIM listed (Kalahari Minerals PLc) as well as ASX, etc listed shares (Extract Resources Ltd).

One more thing, your 'Legendary Member' forgets to mention that the actual trading volumes as 'pink sheet' shares in the USA is miniscule when compared to AIM and ASX. And their main listing is on AIM and ASX.

Also www.early-retirement-investor.com is not a "penny stock newsletter" pumping and dumping shares as pdoyles claims we are doing.

Be my guest, please, see for yourself.

I look forward to your feedback.

retiringsoon

I have looked at your site and agree that it does not have the characteristics of a pump and dump site. I also note the disclaimer:

1.√the above mentioned companies, Kalahari Minerals Plc, Extract Resources Ltd and North River Resources Plc (hereinafter "the Companies") are solely examples of listed companies involved in (future) resources mining operations and is not to be construed as a share recommendation. Neither Early Retirement Investor nor EMAR Publishing are registered as an investment advisor or as an independent financial advisor and do not provide individualised advice

That said, pb is right that you are advertising your site via the links in your posts - which is not allowed - and that you should have declared yourself a vendor.

jon

Cheers Barjon

As a newbie, please let me know having seen the website:

"vendor" of what?

I have already had communication with Trade2Win about the frequency of the URL. So, that's not an issue anymore.

Also, I have filled out my profile, so, everybody knows whom I am, in comparison to several posters here whom seem to hide behind a 'name' withOUT description. Geeh they may be hiding something . . .

Cheers Barjon

As a newbie, please let me know having seen the website:

"vendor" of what?

I have already had communication with Trade2Win about the frequency of the URL. So, that's not an issue anymore.

Also, I have filled out my profile, so, everybody knows whom I am, in comparison to several posters here whom seem to hide behind a 'name' withOUT description. Geeh they may be hiding something . . .

5. Vendors

5.1 Vendors - anyone who has a commercial interest in selling/marketing their product or service to T2W members must declare this interest in their personal user profile. If a member found to have an undeclared commercial interest has also clearly been deceiving the community in this respect for the purpose of, or with a view to, his/her commercial gain, he/she may receive an immediate ban at the discretion of the moderators.

Since your site carries advertising it is considered that you have a commercial interest.

jon

Ok, Jon, I am not sure? What exactly do you want me to declare in my profile, that the website (the URL) of which I shouldn't mention in this particular post as it's not relevant to topic of this tread?

That it carries links to other websites, clicking to which may or may nor result in a commission to be received by the owners of the website? Is that the issue?

Would there be a conflict of interest if the publisher of a free newsletter promoting AIM/pink sheet stocks was also involved, through a separate entity, in helping companies raise money by listing on the AIM and other markets?

For instance if the company was compensated by way of being given discounted stock then surely there would be an incentive for their newsletter to report favorably on those same stocks.

Steven will know what I am getting at.

Last edited:
It's amazing were you're getting all this rubbish from 'pboyles' You clearly have a vivid imagination!

To faciliate this line of enquiry further, I have nothing to hide (in comparison to pboyles!) everybody is more than welcome to look at my profile, the link is disclosed in my Trade2Win profile. As well as on www.linkedin.com just type in Steven Dotsch.

You can see that I have a background in national and international corporate finance and venture capital. I have been an active investor in all kinds of companies since my early teens.

As publisher and editor of the above website, I can confirm that the website, nor, I personally, my family nor the non-existant dog are involved in introducing companies to AIM or any other stockexchange. Otherwis,e we would have mentioned that. Wouldn't we? In fact, my FSA registration to do corporate finance is, I believe, set on 'inactive'. If you want pboyles check-up at the FSA website.

It is true, that, until mid 2009, I was actively involved in fund raisings of privately-owned companies in primarily the telecoms and mobile sector via a company called WirelessMatch Ltd, matching in particular sector knowledgable investosr (both business angels as well as funds) with start-up and early stage companies. All this can be checked on at www.linkedin.com

To conclude, I still have a 'sleepy' website out there (I don't know if I am allowed to mention the url - although on that website, as far as I remember there are no links from which we may secure a remuneration . . .) were I mention that I am available as a 'part-time funding director' for privately-owned companies which require assisance in their fundraisings. I may now well be accused of promoting that website, which I am not! As I am not particularly interested in offering that service anymore. In fact, I haven't been involved in any such assignments since mid 2009

I hope this will suffice your local Gestapo enquirer pboyles and I am looking forward to hear his/her life story.

Hi Jon

As I haven't heard from you, just to let you know that I have adjusted my profile at Trade2Win. Under 'Vendor' I mention "other" and I have emailed, as required, Trade2Win with an extensive explanation of the workings of the website, the name of which I shouldn't mention in this post. I await their response.

Best

Steven

5. Vendors

5.1 Vendors - anyone who has a commercial interest in selling/marketing their product or service to T2W members must declare this interest in their personal user profile. If a member found to have an undeclared commercial interest has also clearly been deceiving the community in this respect for the purpose of, or with a view to, his/her commercial gain, he/she may receive an immediate ban at the discretion of the moderators.

Since your site carries advertising it is considered that you have a commercial interest.

jon

I see I have had a promotion from being a 'rookie' (actually I like the maverick angle) to a Junior member. Sounds boring to me!

It's amazing were you're getting all this rubbish from 'pboyles' You clearly have a vivid imagination!

To faciliate this line of enquiry further, I have nothing to hide (in comparison to pboyles!) everybody is more than welcome to look at my profile, the link is disclosed in my Trade2Win profile. As well as on www.linkedin.com just type in Steven Dotsch.

You can see that I have a background in national and international corporate finance and venture capital. I have been an active investor in all kinds of companies since my early teens.

As publisher and editor of the above website, I can confirm that the website, nor, I personally, my family nor the non-existant dog are involved in introducing companies to AIM or any other stockexchange. Otherwis,e we would have mentioned that. Wouldn't we? In fact, my FSA registration to do corporate finance is, I believe, set on 'inactive'. If you want pboyles check-up at the FSA website.

It is true, that, until mid 2009, I was actively involved in fund raisings of privately-owned companies in primarily the telecoms and mobile sector via a company called WirelessMatch Ltd, matching in particular sector knowledgable investosr (both business angels as well as funds) with start-up and early stage companies. All this can be checked on at www.linkedin.com

To conclude, I still have a 'sleepy' website out there (I don't know if I am allowed to mention the url - although on that website, as far as I remember there are no links from which we may secure a remuneration . . .) were I mention that I am available as a 'part-time funding director' for privately-owned companies which require assisance in their fundraisings. I may now well be accused of promoting that website, which I am not! As I am not particularly interested in offering that service anymore. In fact, I haven't been involved in any such assignments since mid 2009

I hope this will suffice your local Gestapo enquirer pboyles and I am looking forward to hear his/her life story.
What do we charge?
After receiving your executive summary, we perform an initial review at no cost to ascertain if your investment
opportunity stands a reasonable chance of securing funding. If suitable, we will provide you with an outline
proposal, including our remuneration:

1. Subscription to new shares, in cash, at a 90 - 50% discount to funding round valuation, at appointment

* in order to align our interest with you

Last edited:
Gosh you actually went to the other website. Well done! Yes, those were the days!

Unfortunately, you didn't read any of my post above that while that website is still live, that I have confirmed that I've been involved in any such fundraisings since mid 2009 (do you need a sworn statement to that effect?), and that I am not any longer promoting this service. Although, unfortunately(!!) you're doing a fine job here for me.

To confirm to all Trade2Win members, please do not approach me with any fundraising opportunities. I am not in the market to assist you.