K.I.S.S analysis EUR/USD

purchase quality ,citizenship, cards,driver's license,diplomas,degrees,certi ficates

buy all kinds of documents fake and real passports,id cards, etc
XX DOCUMENTATION.COM·MONDAY, 15 AUGUST 2016
APPLY FOR Registered and Unregistered Medical Certificates
,Reports,Records ,Police Records and Reports , Drivers
License,Training certificates M GCSE,
A-levels, High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT Examination
Certificates , Novelty Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates ,SSN
Cards, Schengen
Visas ,Resident Permits, Work Permits, Novelty Passports and New
Identity Packages
,Visas,Drivers License,ID Cards , Degrees/Diplomas from most post-secondary
institutions from around the world (we have over 3000 templates on file) all
designed to look 100% identical to the original .Custom Printing (if we do not
already have the template on file - simply email us a copy and we can make any
alterations/modifications as per your directions)second, citizenship, identity,
identification, documents, diplomatic,nationality.Our Team has years
of experience
producing high quality Real genuine data base registered passports, data base
Citizenship Documents, Other Identity documents. We use high quality
equipment and
materials to produce documents being registered by our insiders working in the
various passport agencies.We offer documents for all countries USA, Australia,
Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico,
Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom ,Portugal, india and more, All
secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated .Over 17
million of our
documents are circulating around the world.
•Taiwan and China High Quality money in all currencies, bogus bills,
counterfeit U.S. currency in $20s, $50s and $100s, High quality Money for
sale.
•INTERESTED TO BUY REAL GENUINE QUALITY BANKNOTES of Euros, Dollars
and Pounds ???
with security feature magnetic ink, water marks, the pen test, and the security
strip that by-pass machines.Our hundreds carry “color-shifting ink,”
an advanced
feature that gives the money an appearance of changing color when held
at different
angles including Intaglio.
•BANK NOTES US BILLS: most recent design 1's,5's, 10's, 20's, 100's $ New
Design Dollars “super-note” counterfeits.All above features help give the U.S.
currency a certain tactile feel, and it is rare to find that level of
quality in
fake bills,only here can you get this dream quality which makes you millionaire
overnight.
[email protected]
xxpressdocuments (at) g m a i l ( dot ) c o m
whatsapp to +13602092118

The risk remains on the upside. The immediate resistance level can be found at 1.1325 level.

The EUR/USD is lower after yesterday's gains. The pair reached a high of 1.1322 which appears to be the prior pivot point. Currently, the euro is trading at 1.1268 against the dollar. The FOMC Minutes are due later today that may cause volatility.

The single currency marked a significant increase against the US dollar on Tuesday. The pair added 95 pips to a closing price of 1.1277. The pair is moving above the moving average and for further bullish continuation is needed breakthrough of 1.1286.

Yesterday the EURUSD rallied with a wide range and closed near the high of the day, in addition managed to close above the previous day high, which suggests a strong bullish momentum.

The pair is trading well above the 10, 50 and the 200-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic supports.

The key levels to watch are: a daily resistance at 1.1460, a 61.8% Fibonacci retracement at 1.1347 (resistance), a daily support at 1.1237, the 10-day moving average at 1.1148 (support), and a daily support at 1.1097.

I am anticipating for my order to be filled at LONG 11235 with targets 11400.

FOMC 7pm GMT time isn't really much of a market mover but does ignite some volatility.

There will definitely be some volatility when the fundamentals come out, the question is whether it will be enough for EUR/USD to break above 1.1320.

There will definitely be some volatility when the fundamentals come out, the question is whether it will be enough for EUR/USD to break above 1.1320.

Your call on testing 11320 was good...I couldn't close my trade there yesterday on the spike....so closed it for measly 30pips instead @ 11265

Risk remain on the upside, immediate resistance level can be found at 1.1320/50 zone, break above it would confirm further gain.

EUR/USD is trading higher in today's session after mixed signals given by the FOMC Minutes yesterday. The FED statement was interpreted as insecure and investors turned away from the US dollar. Currently EUR/USD is trading at 1.1317 as the pair is outside the downward trading channel.

The euro registered a modest rise against the US dollar on Wednesday. After a volatile session the pair added only 11 pips. The session started at 1.1277 and the price rebounded from the resistance at 1.1286, but finally the pair broke the first resistance and closed at 1.1288. If the upward trend continues, we may expect a test of the next resistance at 1.1400.

Yesterday the EURUSD went back and forward but closed in the green although in the middle of the daily range, in addition managed to close within the previous day range, which suggests being clearly neutral, neither side is showing control in the short-term but in the mid-term stick with the bullish guns.

The pair is trading well above the 10, 50 and the 200-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic supports.

The key levels to watch are: a daily resistance at 1.1460, a 61.8% Fibonacci retracement at 1.1347 (resistance), a daily support at 1.1237, the 10-day moving average at 1.1168 (support), and a daily support at 1.1097.

I am anticipating for my order to be filled at LONG 11235 with targets 11400.

FOMC 7pm GMT time isn't really much of a market mover but does ignite some volatility.

5pips away from trigger......feel like breaking something as I miss a lot of similar trades like this