K.I.S.S analysis EUR/USD

Eurusd

The Euro breaks above the 1.1000 level, but the 200 day EMA at the 1.1050 level could act as resistance.

Yesterday the EURUSD initially fell but found enough support at the 10-day moving average to turn around and closed near the high of the day, however closed within the previous day range, suggesting a weak bullish momentum.

The pair closed above the 10, 50-day moving averages that are acting now as dynamic support however did not managed to close above the 200 day moving average.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1236, other daily resistance at 1.1097, the 200-day moving average at 1.1020 (resistance), 50-day moving average at 1.0997 (support), the 10-day moving average at 1.0944 (support) and a daily support at 1.0900.

Daily levels to watch for:
Support: 1.0892; 1.0822;
Resistance: 1.1066; 1.1119.

EURUSD.jpg

The single currency registered a volatile session against the dollar on Monday. Ultimately, the euro slightly advanced against the dollar and so the break of resistance at 1.1066 was postponed. If bullish sentiment continue in the future, the key level will be overcome. The new week started at a price of 1.0992 as initially bearish sentiment prevailed. The pair hit bottom for the day at 1.0939 abs session closed at 1.1013.

The gain seems limited near 1.1050 handle, the pair will very likely stay in the range ahead of the ECB on Thursday.

The gain seems limited near 1.1050 handle, the pair will very likely stay in the range ahead of the ECB on Thursday.

If it breaks above 1.1050 it will probably continue rising towards 1.1200 but range will likely continue for now.

Last edited:
Hi all, being following this thread for a while, just add my view, possible positive pattern forming

Attachments

• EU Daily.png
    EU Daily.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 108
EUR/USD reached 1.1057, 15 pips above the 200SMA but due to heavy bearish pressure, it retraced back below the Moving Average and is currenctly trading around the 1.10-1.1015 level.

The pair reached resistance twice in the last three days, indicating that the Euro might attempt a bull run. Pay attention to news this week and watch 1.1045.

The EUR/USD fell today close to the opening from the resistance level around 1.1050, I see that going short from the 1.1020 is option today.

EUR/USD started trading around the resistance level 1.1000 we might see a few days of trading around this levels.

Eurusd

The EURUSD stalls exactly at the 200 day EMA, around the 1.1050 level. Possible bearish bounce for the upcoming days.

EUR/USD is trading lower today, due to major resistance in the face of the 200SMA. Main direction remains bullish, but you should have in mind that tomorrow news are scheduled for tomorrow:

- European Central Bank Rate Decision 12:45GMT
- ECB Deposit Facility Rate 12:45GMT
- ECB Marginal Lending Facility 12:45GMT
- ECB Press Conference 13:30GMT

The euro recorded a minor decline against the dollar on Tuesday. Although at the beginning of the session bullish sentiment prevailed, the single currency failed to progress. As a result, however, the pair reached the resistance at 1.1066, after peaking at 1.1057. If the positive trend continue in the future, the key level will be overcome.

Yesterday the EURUSD tried to rally but found enough resistance at the 200-day moving average to turn around and closed near the low of the day, however closed within the previous day range, suggesting a weak bearish momentum.

The pair closed above the 10, 50-day moving averages that are acting now as dynamic support however did not managed to close above the 200 day moving average that is acting as dynamic resistance.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1236, other daily resistance at 1.1097, the 200-day moving average at 1.1021 (resistance), 50-day moving average at 1.1000 (support), the 10-day moving average at 1.0947 (support) and a daily support at 1.0900.

The pair is showing limited movement ahead of the ECB, I guess we are expecting volatility on Thursday.

The pair is showing limited movement ahead of the ECB, I guess we are expecting volatility on Thursday.

It's currently testing the support at 1.0950 and it will probably bounce off that level, but I doubt there will be much movement before the fundamentals tomorrow.

The hourly resistance at the 1.1044 stopped the EUR/USD rally and the pair falling to the opening price, Let us see if the pair will hold over the 1.1000 support level.