Justice

Shearer or Adams for me... Or both even... :cheesy:

Can't go with Shearer - was an inspirational leader on the pitch, but absolutely no track record in coaching at the required level. Too big a risk by far.

Mourinho has the charisma and talent to pull it off. He managed the egos in the Chelsea dressing room superbly, understand the English game and has big competition experience. He can also handle the press(ure). He doesn't need the money, but then what a challenge to truly cement his reputation, if he took this bunch of losers as they currently are through to the World Cup finals...

what a challenge to truly cement his reputation, if he took this bunch of losers as they currently are through to the World Cup finals...

Absolutely yes.

He only has to get them to the Finals because as we all know, courtesy of Frankenstein Lampard, that once we get to any major Finals we are one of the top favourites and near certainties to win the tournament.

Qualification is the hard part...winning the tournament is a given, innit Frankie baby ?

Last edited:
Can't go with Shearer - was an inspirational leader on the pitch, but absolutely no track record in coaching at the required level. Too big a risk by far.

Mourinho has the charisma and talent to pull it off. He managed the egos in the Chelsea dressing room superbly, understand the English game and has big competition experience. He can also handle the press(ure). He doesn't need the money, but then what a challenge to truly cement his reputation, if he took this bunch of losers as they currently are through to the World Cup finals...

Problem with Mourinho is his ego... He is special but I would say special needs. :cheesy:

He has had a fortunate development career and was Robson's side kick at one time. Managed top clubs with top players with millions at his disposal.

We have never seen him under pressure. He has managed a team with literally millions at his disposal. Even then Arsenal and Man Utd has achieved just as much if not more with less.

Moreover, coupled with his salary the fines England might receive might make the Northern Rock fiasco look like a simple cake walk. :cheesy:

He may well change at the hands of the British press. Bear in mind he was entertainment before. Not sure how he would handle being fodder.

I could manage the England team wonderfuly. I'd show the nation they could stand up and hold their heads up high and walk proud. I'd play 433 formation with using sweepers down both sides. I'd have two central players to roam around as they like.

I'd jack any player who uses the long ball. I'd make exceptions for Beckham, he would be one of my free floating players.

I would be very special indeed. I'd show the nation football and strategy they'll remember in their dying hours and make them weep with joy. :D

Jose Mourinho will be the next England Manager, and is probably the best man for the job IMO.

Jose Mourinho will be the next England Manager, and is probably the best man for the job IMO.

Yup, can't fault that.

The only thing is that his teams do tend to play boring football.

He might turn England into a winning team but I reckon they would be an eyesore to watch.

There again, anything is better than being a boring bunch of losers.

Last edited:
Absolutely yes.

He only has to get them to the Finals because as we all know, courtesy of Frankenstein Lampard, that once we get to any major Finals we are one of the top favourites and near certainties to win the tournament.

Qualification is the hard part...winning the tournament is a given, innit Frankie baby ?

Are you serious?

Last edited:
Good that we got Capello.

Italians are good.

They know how to think about football.

They know how to play football.

They know how to win at football.

They know how to win World Cups.......even if it means winding up some French Algerian by calling him a m*****f****r.

Good that we got Capello.

Italians are good.

They know how to think about football.

They know how to play football.

They know how to win at football.

They know how to win World Cups.......even if it means winding up some French Algerian by calling him a m*****f****r.

I'm not convinced.:rolleyes:

£30m down the drain. At that price I would question the sanity of the FA. I reckon the press will have a field day. :!:

Hopefully he will not learn English well enough to read... :cheesy: For his own well being.