Just some simple thinking (Dow) ...

see ya M.....pop in (you know where) when you're waiting for the 'curry delivery service' to knock at the door... ;) :cheesy:

Thanks for the posts Carlos, and Mr M, I'm gradually picking up on your approach. Having tried day-trading on patterns, s/r and fibs previously I found it was such a fine line between winning and losing overall (i.e. just a couple of extra losers make the difference due to costs & spreads etc) that you need to be really well-practiced to keep on the up-side of that line. One day I'll be tempted back in and will have your input, amongst others, to draw upon. Thanks again.

This is how the board works best - take in what interests you, give back what you feel is of value....and - if you can - ignore posts you don't like ;)

Regards

WR

waverider said:
This is how the board works best - take in what interests you, give back what you feel is of value....and - if you can - ignore posts you don't like ;)
Sounds good to me. Good position.

Marcus

In post 60 you said this ......( included is a chart of entries...exits not included but these are where i took trades...not included on the chart are some of my secret weapons )

What's the secret not including your exit signals? On my thread Swing trade with a difference. I have demonstrated, Clear and precision entry's and exits.

If you advertised you method in the wall street nobody would follow it,thats how people work they always looking for something better even if the method works.

CJ

Mr.Marcus,could you put some trendlines on your first chart of the thread,please?I don't understand some of the counter-trend colour labelling.

carlosd said:
Hi marcus

Heres my charts for today.
I've taken onboard what you taught me.
Playing just the breakouts as you showed me using price volume and s&r i was able to clip 89 pts today in total. which is a record for me.
I am still exiting positions early which is something i have to work on.
I just want to say thankyou.

Carlos.

Carlos

Here is chart of today's action. Am I right ?!

Best

Goshort

Attachments

• ym20041013.png
    ym20041013.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 410
goshort - how do you get intraday volume on YM? I thought volume was only reported daily.
Thanks.

blackcab said:
goshort - how do you get intraday volume on YM? I thought volume was only reported daily.
Thanks.

Blackcab,

YM is an electronic contract and the exchange give it. I have IB(Intercative Brokers) and get it that way, or alternatively you can go to the CBOT site, they have it.

Cheers

Goshort