just forex opinions

Well let me know when you have a decent amount of winnings in there and can successfully get it out

Until then I'll stick to established tried and trusted brokers

So, currently I’m looking for a new company to trade because my broker has been pretty bad recently. The quality of their service has become too bad, and they have delayed money withdrawals for two weeks.

It looks like you are talking about binary options, not real forex options, the title of this thread is misleading.
Secondly, don't call the company you use a 'broker' because it is not. Just call it 'betting company'.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s clear for me, but if you wanna hear my opinion about the broker, I can say that it’s pretty good. Their access to the market is cool, terminals don’t lag and freeze, and the quotations are alright. Moreover, it would be great if they had more bonuses and promotions!

Promotions are cool, but for me more important thing is that they don’t bother trading and cash out fast. Everything else doesn’t matter. Maybe next week I’ll make a small deposit and will test the broker.

And why do you think that this broker is not reliable and not proven? I trade with him and earn a profit on it.Do you not believe me?

We are talking about the fact that there is no one who trade with a large deposit with this broker and who withdraw a large sum.

I don't think if you trade on a large deposit, you immediately become honest. Where is the connection? What’s the difference will the broker withdraw several traders $ 30 of $ 500, or 500 $ only for one man?

I think just everyone has their own point of view. If I would also pay in, my deposit would initially be up to $ 50, and if all would be ok, up to a maximum of 250.

I don’t know is it little or much - judge for yourself. As I thought, the broker is worth your while to open the account. You can understand is this broker proven or not only if you will try to work with him. Alessiop, this broker hasn’t binary options, only Forex. What didn't you like in the title? And yet, this company would rather be called dealing center than the bookmaker’s office, and borderland between the broker and the DC is very narrow and it’s very difficult to understand where is the broker and where is DC. Here's what they say about brokers DC, and about DС - brokers... by the way, many don't even understand the difference. And you, do you know it?
11.jpg

Wow, this branch has grown pretty much since I visited it last time. I see that many people discuss this broker now. Has it become very popular?

What did you expect? People always look for better trading conditions, and if some broker is able to give it, traders start to work actively.

I think just everyone has their own point of view. If I would also pay in, my deposit would initially be up to $ 50, and if all would be ok, up to a maximum of 250.

with those levels I wouldn't worry abut any broker out there in truth re risk .......so go ahead

So, taking into consideration how active people are here, it looks like the broker has some good conditions to offer. I think I should try it via cashing some money in and trading with it. Maybe I’ll like it.

You’d better decide as fast as possible because I’ve already tried to cash in and to withdraw. Currently, I can say that I’ve never had any regrets about this broker.
d26662b71f2d46e58a2bf0bd50ff9630.png

Thanks, but I will better follow this branch and check other opinions. I also need to analyze what people say in the internet because who knows – there might be some underwater stones…

It’s OK, he has good and bad reviews, but it is interesting that bad reviews are unreasoned. Therefore, the balance tipped to open an account with a broker. Now not a lot of money, I think it’s enough to test this broker.
111111111111111111.jpg

Well, I have already passed the stage of distrust to this broker because it was new to me, now I trade and take profit.

So far, so good, fast execution, adequate support, still have to check the withdrawal, then you can hold the scales even.