Best Thread Joke of the day

I have just read that British prisons are so full that prisoners are having to sleep in the prison toilets!

Why not, they should be allowed to have a night on the p1ss now and then like everyone else!

One of the good things about watching the British Open is you do not get stupid Americans shouting "In the hole!" as the golfers tee off on a 600 yard par 5.

Ten Times in history when the 'F' word was almost appropriate:

# 1 Scattered f...ing showers, my ass! - Noah, 4314 BC

# 2 - How the f..k did I just work that out? - Pythagoras, 126 BC

# 3 - You want WHAT on the f...ing CEILING? - Michelango, 1568

# 4 - Where did all those f...ing Indians come from? - Custer, 1877

# 5 - It does so f...ing look like her! - Picasso, 1926

# 6 - Where the f..k are we? - Amelia Earhardt, 1937

# 7 - Any f...ing idiot should understand that! - Einstein, 1938

# 8 - What the f..k is that up there? - Mayor of Hiroshima , 1945

# 9 - I need this parade like I need a f...ing hole in my head! - JFK, 1963

#10 - Aw come on, who the f..k is going to find out? - Bill Clinton, 1997

Two cannibals are eating a clown.One says to the other 'this tastes funny, don't you think'? BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

A few jokes from FRANKIE BOYLE

"It's ironic that they say John Smeaton's actions stopped hundreds of people being horribly burned. These were Scottish people flying to Spain"

"They say the Olympics is going to rekindle English national pride.Come on? For £9.2bn they could have written, 'Fcuk Off Germany' on the Moon."

"Ryanair is getting a hard time from the environmental lobby because they've introduced a £7 flight to New York. Although as always with Ryanair, it does land slightly outside New York. In Dublin."

"I'm all for gay adoption. Gay man make brilliant dads. They know all the best parks. And they've put talcum powder on a sore bottom before."

"I think it's great that the Olympics are happening in East London. It means the athletes have to use extra skill, to work out which of the gunshots they heard was the starter pistol."

An Irishman goes into the railway station and asks the ticket clerk for a return ticket.
"Where to says the clerk " ?
" Well back here of course" !!

Did you hear about the [edit]man who ripped off the railways? He bought a return ticket but didn't come back!

How do you confuse an Irishman?

Put him in a room full of shovels and tell him to take his pick.

A suicide bomber runs into a pet shop and yells, "you've all got one minute to get out!"
The tortoise at the back of the shop shouts, "you b@stards!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I was at a cash machine when an old lady came up to me and asked to check her balance.
So I pushed her over.
I had a dog named minton who had an unfortunate habit of eating shuttlecocks.
Bad minton.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
A man goes into a library and asks for a book on suicide.
The librarian says; "No, you won't bring it back."

Last edited:
:cheesy:

Attachments

• 71416_fbi_anonib.gif
    71416_fbi_anonib.gif
    74.2 KB · Views: 280
Right, now that they've caught Karadžić (and also I heard that the Serbs were in the spotlight for Jill Dando's murder)...

Q. What do you call a Serbian Prostitute?

A. "Slobber down my knob you b!tch"

Don't give me any grief for it, this has been doing the rounds for years.

I stayed in a really old hotel last night. They sent me a wake-up letter.
-Steven Wright

What's the difference between Catholics and Muslims?

Catholics believe in immaculate conception.

Muslims believe in spontaneous combustion.

One day Confucious took his teenage son for a walk.
You know son, he said, they say around here that I am the wisest, cleverest man in the whole world !!
Is that right Pop ?
Yep - so how come you are such a dummy ?
If you're the wisest, cleverest man in the whole wide world you should be able to figure it out ! By the way when is Uncle Jack coming back to stay ?

There were two friends, Mick and Paddy who went to the cinema to see a John Wayne cowboy movie. One said to the other I bet you Paddy £10 that John Wayne falls off his horse during the film. Alright says Paddy you’re on.
Well the film progresses, big John cleans up the town and puts all the crooks behind bars. He says “so long” to his friends, jumps on his horse to leave and falls flat on his face !
That’s a tenner you owe me says Mick, but I have a small confession. I’ve seen the film before !
So have I says Paddy but I didn’t think the silly fool would fall off his horse AGAIN !!

(Ronnie Corbett)

Recently a man in Paris nearly got away with stealing several paintings from the Louvre.

However, after planning the crime, getting in and out past security, he was captured only 2 blocks away when his Renault van ran out of petrol.

When asked how he could devise such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied:

"I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh."