Best Thread Joke of the day

My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well, I was amazed, I never knew they worked.

A priest, a rabbi and a vicar walk into a bar. The barman says, ''Is this some kind of joke?''

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Amal.' The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan'. Years later; Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, ''But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.''

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Amal.' The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan'. Years later; Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. :eek:

264804-ambrose-ackroyd-albums-ambrose-ackroyd-album-2-picture2098-whatareyoudoing.jpg

Super Injunction

Imogen Thomas has launched a singing career to try and distract from the speculation about her affair with a premiership footballer. She has been doing giggs in Manchester.

Re: Super Injunction

Imogen Thomas has launched a singing career to try and distract from the speculation about her affair with a premiership footballer. She has been doing giggs in Manchester.

Many keep diaries of their lives !

Some even keep scrap-books. I mean if you are having a fling with a celeb, even a minor one why not record it - as another memorable scalp. Underlie one's bragging rights maybe down at the local :cheesy:

Re: Super Injunction

Many keep diaries of their lives !

Some even keep scrap-books. I mean if you are having a fling with a celeb, even a minor one why not record it - as another memorable scalp. Underlie one's bragging rights maybe down at the local :cheesy:

would beat autograph hunting by a country mile imho

I woke up last night to find the ghost of Gloria Gaynor standing at the foot of my bed.

At first I was afraid .......then I was petrified.