Best Thread Joke of the day

Do teenagers buy this sort of thing???

I'm thinking this is pathetically funny. No wonder the kid is a troubled soul. :LOL:

Justin Bieber's Other Problem: Sluggish Perfume Sales

I'm thinking this is pathetically funny. No wonder the kid is a troubled soul. :LOL:

Slosh it on mate.
Might keep the mozzies off too

:LOL:

This is the modern tragedy, where music (??) has been taken over by accountants and marketers. Even music sales are more a function of media presence rather than musical talent. (Just been listening to my Thea Gilmore and Beth Orton albums this week. People just don't know what music is, the sad buggers.)

They're all used to sell stuff. Look at Sheryl Cole, and Mylene Klass.

In 30 years time, he'll be advertising hair-loss products and erectile-dysfunction pills, I wouldn't be surprised.

Wow! Was that rant? :eek:

This is the modern tragedy, where music (??) has been taken over by accountants and marketers. Even music sales are more a function of media presence rather than musical talent. (Just been listening to my Thea Gilmore and Beth Orton albums this week. People just don't know what music is, the sad buggers.)

They're all used to sell stuff. Look at Sheryl Cole, and Mylene Klass.

In 30 years time, he'll be advertising hair-loss products and erectile-dysfunction pills, I wouldn't be surprised.

Wow! Was that rant? :eek:

Yep agree mate. It's all about packaging these days. Same goes for even prime ministers. In the past it was about talent and some of the most talented looking people were - not pretty. They were simply them selves. It's almost like mind control, surreptitious manipulation by media to determine what we like and what we don't.

They don't make'm like that any more...

Eric & Ernie with Des O'Connor - YouTube

Yep agree mate. It's all about packaging these days. Same goes for even prime ministers. In the past it was about talent and some of the most talented looking people were - not pretty. They were simply them selves. It's almost like mind control, surreptitious manipulation by media to determine what we like and what we don't.

They don't make'm like that any more...

Eric & Ernie with Des O'Connor - YouTube

One of the funniest sketches of all time. Very British imho.

Is he still alive ? Des that is ?