Best Thread Joke of the day

. :whistling .

Attachments

• Traders_Life.png.gif
    Traders_Life.png.gif
    251.1 KB · Views: 13,377
A young cowboy from Wyoming goes off to college. Half way through the semester, he has foolishly squandered all his money. He calls home.

"Dad," he says, "You won't believe what modern education is developing! They actually have a program here in Laramie that will teach our dog, Ol' Blue how to talk!"

"That's amazing," his Dad says. "How do I get Ol' Blue in that program?"

"Just send him down here with $1,000" the young cowboy says. "I'll get him in the course."

So, his father sends the dog and $1,000.

About two-thirds of the way through the semester, the money again runs out. The boy calls home.

"So how's Ol' Blue doing son?" his father asks.

"Awesome, Dad, he's talking up a storm," he says, "but you just won't believe this - they've had such good results they have started to teach the animals how to read!"

"Read!?" says his father, "No kidding! How do we get Blue in that program?"

"Just send $2,500, I'll get him in the class."

The money promptly arrives. But our hero has a problem. At the end of the year, his father will find out the dog can neither talk, nor read.

So he shoots the dog.

When he arrives home at the end of the year, his father is all excited. "Where's Ol' Blue? I just can't wait to see him read something and talk!"

"Dad," the boy says, "I have some grim news. Yesterday morning, just before we left to drive home, Ol' Blue was in the living room, kicked back in the recliner, reading the Wall Street Journal, like he usually does. Then he turned to me and asked, "So, is your daddy still messing around with that little redhead who lives down the street?"

The father exclaimed, "I hope you shot that SOB before he talks to your Mother!"

"I sure did, Dad!"

"That's my boy!"

The kid went on to law school, and now serves in Washington D.C. as a Congressman.

:)

10 Funny signs

These are supposedly actual signs that have appeared at various locations.

1. At a Santa Fe gas station: “We will sell gasoline to anyone in a glass container."

2. In a New York restaurant: “Customers who consider our waitresses uncivil ought to see the manager."

3. On the wall of a Baltimore estate: “Trespassers will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.-Sisters of Mercy"

4. On a long-established New Mexico dry cleaners: “38 years on the same spot."

5. In a Los Angeles dance hall: “Good clean dancing every night but Sunday."

6. In a Florida maternity ward: “No children allowed."

8. In a New York drugstore: “We dispense with accuracy."

9. In the offices of a loan company: “Ask about our plans for owning your home."

10. In a New York medical building: “Mental Health Prevention Center"

joke of the day/2012/february - Joke of the day

2 old traders, locked in the lavatory

they were there from Monday to Saturday

:eek:

Hank was a not too smart kind of guy. Everyday when he walked home from work, he would get stopped by three nasty men and they would beat him up and steal his money.

Finally, Hank decided that it would serve his best interest to walk a different route and then take up some self-defense classes so this wouldn't happen again. He joined a karate class and soon was doing very well to defend himself.

So, one day, on the way home from work Hank took his old route ome and sure enough there they were. He walked up to them and the battle ensued. The next afternoon Hank went to his karate class with a black eye, a broken nose and a busted lip.

His instructor, shocked, asked him what happened.

"Well," explained Hank, "I took my old way home last night so I could beat these guys up who were stealing my money, but they beat me up before I could get my shoes and socks off."

A robbery waqs reported last night from the Kremlin.

Next weeks' election results have gone missing.

think i've been through them all ... i'm thinkin psyscho right now so don't mess fu<ers :p

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 12,750
I was just explaining to my kid brother who had a problem. I said think of how your favourite celebrity would handle it.

3 weeks later from a hospital bed

Little did I know his hero is Arnie as The Terminator

Re: Dictator

With the world the way it is today, would you know a Dictator if you saw one?

Could you really tell ?? Well this should help!!!

This is what a dictator looks like.

Attachments

• dick.jpg
    dick.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8,565
A blonde decides to learn and try horse back riding assisted without any experience or lessons.

She mounts the horse with great effort, and the tall, shiny horse springs into motion.

It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle.

Out of shear terror, she grabs for the horse's mane but cannot seem to get a firm grip.

She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but slides down the side of the horse anyway.

The horse gallops along, seemingly oblivious to its slipping rider.

Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety.

Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup.

She is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground again and again.

As her head is battered against the ground, she is moments away from unconsciousness or even death when Todd, the Wall-Mart Manager, runs out to turn the horse off.

The new King of Scotland - plus oh no a zit

Attachments

• Alex Fish.PNG
    Alex Fish.PNG
    98.6 KB · Views: 679
Last edited:
think i've been through them all ... i'm thinkin psyscho right now so don't mess fu<ers :p

That poster is definately sexist ( all little blokes)
or
if all females

would all the female dwarves be called blondie ????

A blonde decides to learn and try horse back riding assisted without any experience or lessons.

She mounts the horse with great effort, and the tall, shiny horse springs into motion.

It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle.

Out of shear terror, she grabs for the horse's mane but cannot seem to get a firm grip.

She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but slides down the side of the horse anyway.

The horse gallops along, seemingly oblivious to its slipping rider.

Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety.

Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup.

She is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground again and again.

As her head is battered against the ground, she is moments away from unconsciousness or even death when Todd, the Wall-Mart Manager, runs out to turn the horse off.

Don't get that - but more of a horror story than a joke. Am I confused???

Not to worry At if you don't get it !

A little boy was sitting on the footpath with a bottle of Turpentine. He was shaking it up and watching all the bubbles.

A Priest came along and asked the little boy what he had.

The little boy said, 'This is the most powerful liquid in the world; it's called Turpentine.'

The Priest said, 'No, the most powerful liquid in the world is Holy Water. If you rub it on a pregnant woman's belly, she'll pass a healthy baby.'

The little boy replied, 'If you rub turpentine on a cat's ****, he'll pass a Harley Davidson !'